💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

PCD’s lead “React” has been pushed back to Feb 7

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
24 minutes ago, eksistents said:

They probably didn't have time to finish editing their video and they want to release the song and the video at the same time for maximum exposure. And since the demo leaked they thought "two more weeks, whatever". :ladyhaha:

Gaga’s team tease..

luna’s advocate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was intended for tomorrow a long time ago. Maybe it's because some other artist is going to release tomorrow... 👀

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

It was intended for tomorrow a long time ago. Maybe it's because some other artist is going to release tomorrow... 👀

Yes anyone but Gaga 😭

luna’s advocate

eksistents
5 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Gaga’s team tease..

Yes. But in PCD's case it's kind of a non-issue, the song has been announced months ago and the hype around it is not big so it's better to just wait for the video (I personally love the song but I feel like only die-hard fans know about the leak). With Gaga on the other hand it's different because everyone is expecting her now after more and more news sites have picked up the leak. It doesn't even matter if "Stupid Love" was meant to be the lead or not, I feel like she could miss out on a successful commercial single. The song is very that! :pawsup:

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, Gam said:

I didn't necessarily mean Gaga but something has to be coming from another artist right

:oprah:

Well Dua has been teasing what it seems to be lyrics on her latest posts, maybe Physical (was that the name?) is coming 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

4 hours ago, Marges said:

Dua is also dropping a single tomorrow 

Didn't she move the release to the end of the month?

Kindness rules all.

RAMROD

Of it is because leaks, won't it be better to release it sooner? There gotta be another reasons :ally:

Maybe they are fighting again behind the scenes 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I think Adele might be releasing tomorrow...

Inb4 the official Stupid Love is an Adele collab :teehee:

I really don't think it's Adele honnestly. We've been clowed hundreds of times with these "added video" things

it must be the 3rd time in a few months that she's rumored to come back for the same reason

but she was in vacation a few days ago so

messybottom

If Adele releases tomorrow instead of Gaga I’ll actually be pretty excited. Been waiting for new Adele :tony:

Archived