Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars Episode 9 original script revealed

Spock

Featured Posts

ChromaticaPunk
1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

if you don't like it by the end of A New Hope, I don't think it's for you.  

so wrong. there's something for everyone and the episodes are so different.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I really liked Episode 9, just didn't like the end when she says her name haha

I also would have loved if she had gone through with the ritual and gone sith. That'd have been great.

Purr more, hiss less.

Gov Hooka
26 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

okay but i still do not understand how this trilogy is even possible (7.8.9)...technically wasn't the war over after the destruction of the second death star in episode 6? why is the empire still a thing? and why are the good guys still "the rebellion", if they won, shouldn't they be the republic? 

Honestly that’s what I and apparently few other Star Wars fans have been asking lol... I despised The Force Awakens because it started the trilogy with a nonsensical overarching foe-The First Order. Apparently there’s a Republic with a Resistance... The whole storyline for this trilogy is crap and that’s the root of it tbh 

gagzus
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Hmmm okay. Kinda eyerolling, at the end the lack of main characters is too evident. Palpatines or skywalkers or nobodies, they are boring and superficial. 

Im curious to know lucas original concept for this trilogy.. 

From what we know, George’s version was to focus on the science and existence of the meticlorions (so?) and was to focus more on the original cast and explore some elements from other media that was canon in the storyline.

OT: I’m curious why there’s no mention of TSOM since that’s whom Matt Smith was hired to play. But tbh I don’t care for this version much more than the version we got. I wonder what JJ’s overarching idea was for the new trilogy, I know TSOM was to be the ultimate villain and that Rey was going to be a Skywalker I believe in his version but it wouldn’t be revealed till episode 9? Kathleen honestly ruined this by forcing Palpatine back into the story for fan service. Also wasn’t Snoke going to be revealed as being a reincarnated Plageus? 

Glittertinks

Sounds to me like literally nobody had an idea how to work with the existing material, mythology, lore and characters (Especially Kylo/Ben). And yet they get a ton of money. I've seen fan theories and metas that are more interesting (and there is some really good stuff out there). 

1 hour ago, Killa said:

Im curious to know lucas original concept for this trilogy.. 

this would have been even WORSE. his original plan was to dedicate the entire trilogy to midichlorians and explore the world of these cosmic forces that feed off of the Force :rip: which is arguably what fans hated the most from the prequels. it's like he was trolling tbh

who will love me when the night is over

Fantina

Hm, not that bad. Kinda like it. The movie we got was also amazing. I kinda wished that Kylo had a better arc in the movie instead of the fighting sequence in the first 20 minutes of the movie. Also, not gonna lie, I kinda wanted Dark Rey  :enigma:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Anything would have been better than the abomination that we got, which did nothing more than destroy the legacies of all the previous films.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Didymus

"Duel of the Fates" :wtf: No ma'am.

I mean, it's ok but the Kylo/Rey climax is just as awkward and dumb as Skywalker. I still prefer Skywalker's plot overall. I didn't think it was that bad, I don't get all the negative responses, really :huh:

Star Wars was always terrible at creating original, engaging stories (minus The Last Jedi) so why did anyone expect the screenplay to be a triumph for the movie that was supposed to wrap up all of that narrative mediocrity? :ladyhaha: I thought the movie was just a fabulous action movie with a few emotional moments and "omg" surprises that felt well executed. You can't ask more of Star Wars than that.

FRANK1991

Ehhh I don't get why people seemed to prefer the leaked version, still seemed like a huge mess to me!

Plus Poe has a crush on Rey is UNNECESSARY!  Don't go making us PoeXFin fans angry we ONLY came for Poe and Fin and nothing else :huntyga:

I enjoyed episode 8 and 9, sure there were stupid decisions made and lots of messy character arcs and plots but overall it was a fun action movie. The biggest mess is maybe stick to a plan next time when making a trilogy like learn from your neighbor Marvel :oops:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Chromatislaps

I wanted Rey to die, Kylo too and Palpatine as well.. would have truly brought balance to the force (no sith and no jedi)

Archived