Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Theory - GAMER

Leblanc

Featured Posts

Leblanc

Hey guys, LB here :enigma:

Just here to stir some sh*t up with this theory my mind concocted with all the recent hype and leaks etc.

I know the random tweet that said the album would be called 'Gamer' probably didn't win anyone over but it got me thinking :ally:

We know she has been tweeting about being into Games all of a sudden. And all the recent teases with 'Game Over' and the Nintendo controllers...

What if a Gamer Girl style album truly is the album era for LG6, my main reason to believe this is...

Well, in my head, I imagine that Joanne was a cute album that delved into country-ish styles to 

1 . Be a safe enough return to pop music and the global stage.

2. And to set up for her takeover/revival with ASIB

Similar music = a better transition, right?

So what if, the whole anime/animated and tech girl vibes of Enigma is to serve as a transition into Gamer a.k.a LG6.

I really think it could have been a way to  create this amazing tech savvy spectacle that holds up in Vegas but also could be dipping her toe into  an aesthetic she wanted to flesh out more. Plus it would be super easy to put songs from a 'Gamer' style era into the setting of Enigma.

I think it personally suits the sound she could be going for (if Stupid Love is on LG6) 

Bonus theory -

If Stupid Love is the lead. Does anyone else not get the vibe where she sings 'all I ever wanted was love' (a.k.a the best part in the song) that in the potential music video for it, it would have an amazing blast into some crazy colourful dimension style visuals while she is inside/playing some sort of game??? 

Also the 'Higher, higheeeeer' part would make sense in a game style music video. She could be ascending to a new level :ally:

Sorry, this could be a stupid theory but I really think it has some weight. Plus I'm not really thinking straight :stalkga:with all the hype in the pre-era

I always let the good ones go

Leblanc
27 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Fitting  cause shes known for playing games too:huntyga:

I really think she will do it, I can just see her being really inspired by games that she probably has no business playing and wanting to create a colourful pop era accordingly 

Leblanc
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I would love that. Imagine the fashion in an era like that :party:

Ikr, it just seems to me the best possible direction she could go in for a completely fleshed out era. 

But what do I know? She may surprise us with something no one expects 

Hey there! 

I can see your point there and I could see it coming because of all the gamer stuff she was pulling all of a sudden, but....

Am I wrong or Enigma as we know it is going to end its first fragmented long leg before summer?

So what is her allegedly next big project before revamping enigma or whatever she'll be doing next in Vegas?

Ridley Scott's movie about Italian fashion black widow Patrizia... And we know how many references the all team put out there about pasta, being Italian etc. So according to your theory about paving the way for a new era, mine is that it could be also much more involved in the Italian fashion glamour stuff she was following too...

What do y'all think?

Leblanc
14 minutes ago, Belindathegoddes said:

Hey there! 

I can see your point there and I could see it coming because of all the gamer stuff she was pulling all of a sudden, but....

Am I wrong or Enigma as we know it is going to end its first fragmented long leg before summer?

So what is her allegedly next big project before revamping enigma or whatever she'll be doing next in Vegas?

Ridley Scott's movie about Italian fashion black widow Patrizia... And we know how many references the all team put out there about pasta, being Italian etc. So according to your theory about paving the way for a new era, mine is that it could be also much more involved in the Italian fashion glamour stuff she was following too...

What do y'all think?

You may be onto something...

But you don't dare dream big enough. I think the Ridley Scott movie is going to pave the way for her campaign to become the next Italian Prime Minister.

We stan a political queen :diane:

Glamourpuss

I can't imagine this song going with that theme if I'm honest. I like your idea, but if the music was different. I just get a whole different vibe from the song. 

Leblanc
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I can't imagine this song going with that theme if I'm honest. I like your idea, but if the music was different. I just get a whole different vibe from the song. 

Yeah I think it's a long shot with Stupid Love being the lead but I deffo think it could work.

I just feel certain parts could suit it if it was going for this vibe e.g. synthwave-3941721_960_720.jpg

Archived