💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Prepare Yourselves: Anime Witcher

Seeka

Featured Posts

Original Thread Title: So I Herd U Leik Witchers?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/a-witcher-anime-film-is-on-the-way-at-netflix-1841156991

The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf is a standalone anime film that will expand upon The Witcher's universe. Some of the staff behind the first season are helming it, and the Korean animation studio, Studio Mir, are animating. Their previous works include the new Voltron, and Legend of Korra.

It is unknown (but probably unlikely) if the live-action cast will reprise their roles in the movie. 

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

I just hope it's better than the netflix one 

It's being made by the people behind the first season of the Witcher. And it's a Netflix project. 

So it's already downhill on that basis alone. 

However I haven't watched anything. Played a little bit of Witcher 3. Need to read the books. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

yasss! The Netflix adaptation is good but I felt like the action and fantasy elements were not justified properly. I hope this one does the trick! I’ll still watch Henr - uhm err the Netflix adaptation for various purposes.

:v:

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

It's being made by the people behind the first season of the Witcher. And it's a Netflix project. 

So it's already downhill on that basis alone. 

However I haven't watched anything. Played a little bit of Witcher 3. Need to read the books. 

Ok well, then I'm not hyped anymore lmao. I don't even think I'll be watching the live action second season tbh.

Kindness rules all.

Archived