Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Kesha - 'High Road' Release Party

nickkoko

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She actually looks and sounds great! I'm pleasantly surprised. That hair is a choice tho.  :ohwell:

She looks skinny af. Black latex, dark makeup is so reminiscent of Gaga to me. And that black hair just gives me Gaga at the 2013 iTunes festival 

angels forever, forever angels

I just went on youtube after getting off work and saw it. Just started watching when it began, she BETTER be singing Tonight :messga:

Davian

She’s serving your honor!:giveup:

C288-CAFD-0274-4-C5-D-A02-A-3-D241-C869-

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

1 minute ago, Doot said:

When does the actual album come out?

Wikipedia says Jan 24 but the announcer said Jan 31 :duck:

angels forever, forever angels

Davian
Just now, gabeoz said:

I just went on youtube after getting off work and saw it. Just started watching when it began, she BETTER be singing Tonight :messga:

I didn’t see anything on Twitter about Tonight being played (it’s prerecorded). She’ll play a sneak peak of Kinky and sing the title track High Road:vegas:

Just now, Davian said:

I didn’t see anything on Twitter about Tonight being played (it’s prerecorded). She’ll play a sneak peak of Kinky and sing the title track High Road:vegas:

It's pre-recorded?! That kind of ruins the experience for me. I'm watching it assuming it's actually live. :selena:

My name isn't Timmers

1 minute ago, Davian said:

:selena: she just said on it that she might preview kinky and tonight, so if she only did kinky then ima scream. 

2 minutes ago, Davian said:

I wanna suck your face. :enigma:

Davian
12 minutes ago, Timmers said:

It's pre-recorded?! That kind of ruins the experience for me. I'm watching it assuming it's actually live. :selena:

Yes it is:selena: But it’s still a live show, since they didn’t cut anything. It’s just that we get to see later.

Archived