Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This thread is in case Gaga is looking at Gagadaily

Focz

Featured Posts

Gaga I'm sorry I asked for my t-shirt back after your rubbed your sweat all over it. 

I still haven't washed it. :toofunny:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whereislg6
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Gaga I'm sorry I asked for my t-shirt back after your rubbed your sweat all over it. 

I still haven't washed it. :toofunny:

have you smelled it:sis:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

I found traces of cocaine in my Glam Room 1 palette. Please explain.

I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I love you so much! Ever since my dad took me to your Joanne World Tour I've been obsessed with you and became an official Little Monster. Don't let leaks get to you, release when you want to, not when we want to :pawsup: :heart:

Faith in this cult site restored :ohwell:

Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

Faith in this cult site restored :ohwell:

I mean, there just had to be ONE person that represents the straights :huntyga:

Jk :ladyhaha:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Gaga I LOVE you and your family, all the amazing artists that you featured.

Can’t tell you how much you inspired and influenced me throughout the last 10 years.

I just want you to tell you to BE BRAVE like you always have been because it helps so many others (myself included). I’m sure starting a new album cycle is nothing easy but GURL, you got this! BRING IT ON! BE EXTRA! Be GAGA. This is your moment! I believe in you.

And STUPID LOVE IS THE SH*T! You did THAT! I personally want it as the lead because it’s timeless and pretty honest! But I’m here to support and decipher your message however you choose to do it. Don’t count me out! I’m your #1 Fan! (lol I might get bullied for this but it’s true!)

sorry if I ever said nasty stuff please believe me I use this for fun and wouldn’t say 1% of it out loud in real life.

Your ARTPOP means EVERYTHING to me. I Love you! 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

PoetsTryinWrite

You changed my life forever, and saved it when I was a 13 year old kid with a disco stick getting bullied. Wouldn't be alive or making music without you. x

Defend Your Humanity.

Gaga the bright side is, at least you know we still love your music :firega:

I hope you're not too stressed over this situation :ohno: love to you always :heart: can't wait to see what comes next :party:

gregantares

Please come back to the Philippines and save us from this KPop monstrosity that's happening. All the priests are gay now, they won't hold protests this time. :pawsup:

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

I hope she's not having a fibro spell over this. :ohno:  

Release SL soon as a single (or even the whole album). Is it Feb 7? I would like to be able to legally buy it. Please and thank you. :awesome:

Archived