21 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Yall can be so embarrassing :awkney:

What Gaga really should have said is "Fvck off and leave us alone f!gs" 

crying-fresh-sweet-figs-on-table-cartoon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm kinda sick of him if I'm being completely honest..

Thank you, I thought I was the only one but I’m pretty mad. He’s been blatantly mean for over a year and it’s not funny at all. If Gaga’s quiet about this, please stay quiet too and if you really wanna play, stick to your precious neon green Nintendo 64 controller, not us

Illuminati
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Thank you, I thought I was the only one but I’m pretty mad. He’s been blatantly mean for over a year and it’s not funny at all. If Gaga’s quiet about this, please stay quiet too and if you really wanna play, stick to your precious neon green Nintendo 64 controller, not us

Everyone found the tweet funny up until this point so I'm not sure why yall are seething

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Everyone found the tweet funny up until this point so I'm not sure why yall are seething

This ^

Who cares who came up with it?

And LOL at anyone calling him "mean" :ladyhaha: He's working on a LADY GAGA album....one of the most anticipated albums in years, and he's under contractual agreement not to discuss it. Sure, they've all teased a bit, but nothing he's done has ever been malicious. He's strumming up the hype, just like Gaga, just like Burns, and Sophie, and Lacie, etc. etc. 

Get a grip guys :ohwell:

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

he hasn't even been mean though. he's just hyping us for a project he is also excited about. 

not Chromatica

I think his teasing has been read as malicious just because of the album release pushbacks. Had it been released as originally planned, all would've been fine and cute n sh!t.

highwithenemy

i don't see any problem in this. at least is trying to be funny and colse to us lol

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.

Archived