Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I think they were both laughing now :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

malazam

So her tweets are not her tweets, at least, not the funny ones and the Haus Labs ones are from her team. She doesn't  even care to weet now bc of our toxic asses.

Hype level: below zero.

All's been destroyed for me. Honestly.

another shot before we kiss the other side

I am sure they are. And having a meeting/conversation about what to do about the leaking too. Answering with a meme is the best strategy ever. 

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, malazam said:

So her tweets are not her tweets, at least, not the funny ones and the Haus Labs ones are from her team. She doesn't  even care to weet now bc of our toxic asses.

Hype level: below zero.

All's been destroyed for me. Honestly.

Well she posted stuff like this so a lot of those "memey" tweets are more than likely her.  BloodPop and/or other people may just give her ideas from time to time.

Either way it really doesn't matter imo.

SpamMusubi

If some are you actually upset about this, please don't take it out on bloodpop. He didn't do anything wrong and doesn't deserve the negativity:huntyga:

Sushi is my one true passion

58 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Me too - I don't think the constant trolling is appropriate, especially when we are such a dedicated and committed fanbase that have stuck with Gaga through her many different phases. 

Feels a little too much imo. 

It's almost insulting when we invest so much, and yet our 'fandom' is treated as a joke by someone so close to Gaga. 

I mean, Gaga’s troll tweets recently are all some of her most liked tweets, it’s doing wonders for her image with younger people, and it’s all really innocent stuff so it’s not really hurting anyone.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

sarahb
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I don't think this is a big deal? They're probably together, talking about the leak, and he said something like "omg it would be funny if you tweeted this.." blah blah. It's not like he held a gun to her head :laughga:

Stop being reasonable

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Me too - I don't think the constant trolling is appropriate, especially when we are such a dedicated and committed fanbase that have stuck with Gaga through her many different phases. 

Feels a little too much imo. 

It's almost insulting when we invest so much, and yet our 'fandom' is treated as a joke by someone so close to Gaga. 

With how y'all act whenever she does anything you don't particularly like (Haus Labs, Makeup, anything mental health related), let's not delude ourselves and paint this fanbase as dedicated and committed. 

I know and understand the arguing about who likes Stupid Love or who doesn't. But this is just a ****ing meme guys. :air:

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Edonis
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Omg can y'all not be ****ing dicks to Hana, she's one of the sweetest and most upfront people out there ffs

Archived