💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop Told Gaga To Tweet

sethrb101

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

Are we even surprised that Bloodpop lurks here?  this cult site might be his only entertainment in life. I think he knows little monsters by their usernames by now :ladyhaha:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Me too - I don't think the constant trolling is appropriate, especially when we are such a dedicated and committed fanbase that have stuck with Gaga through her many different phases. 

Feels a little too much imo. 

It's almost insulting when we invest so much, and yet our 'fandom' is treated as a joke by someone so close to Gaga. 

It is annoying tbh maybe he doesn't realize he's taking it too far because of the fact that fans always drag him? I would probably have tunnel vision too if I was him. He definitely goes over board. It's not funny and cute like when Gaga posts a video dancing in the studio to new music but it's muted. 

1 minute ago, whereislg6 said:

@Jsays omg we truly knew before everyone else:ladyhaha: iconicque your impact

bloodp00p you have your own twitter, use that:neyde::ladyhaha:

Yasss b*ch 

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Me too - I don't think the constant trolling is appropriate, especially when we are such a dedicated and committed fanbase that have stuck with Gaga through her many different phases. 

Feels a little too much imo. 

It's almost insulting when we invest so much, and yet our 'fandom' is treated as a joke by someone so close to Gaga. 

Well that's the thing though, little monsters are CONSTANTLY asking him about LG6/trolling him as well. 

So in a way, some of the fans probably cause him to ramp up the trolling due to how incredibly persistent they can be. If the fans backed off a bit I imagine his teases would cease or die down somewhat.

Either way even if he can get a tad too excessive with his trolling, the fans absolutely need to chill as well.

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I don't think this is a big deal? They're probably together, talking about the leak, and he said something like "omg it would be funny if you tweeted this.." blah blah. It's not like he held a gun to her head :laughga:

Agreed. But important to note it's not something Gaga crafted and sent out by herself.

#Gaga2020

Reality
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I don't think this is a big deal? They're probably together, talking about the leak, and he said something like "omg it would be funny if you tweeted this.." blah blah. It's not like he held a gun to her head :laughga:

Thank you! 

I don't get why some people are acting like this was solely BloodPop. If Gaga didn't want to tweet it or didn't think it was funny or something, she wouldn't have done it. Just because he told her to tweet it doesn't mean that it's not her words. 

🖤👹

10 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

is there no sound for everyone or just me

also i love how bloodpop has taught gaga how to use twitter in such a meme-starting way

Uh excuse me? Gaga was once the most followed person and you think Bloodpop taught her how to use Twitter? I’m triggered :triggered:

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Red said:

Uh excuse me? Gaga was once the most followed person and you think Bloodpop taught her how to use Twitter? I’m triggered :triggered:

no no i just mean the way she started tweeting/****-posting 6 months ago. her voice on twitter def changed and it’s been so helpful...so many memes

Archived