💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher tweets her thoughts on #FreeBritney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I'm surprised Gaga hasn't spoken up about this too. I mean I know she's very supportive of women in the music industry, and Britney is one of Gaga's inspirations in a way.

Good to see Cher talking about this. Britney may finally be free..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Finally a big artist is tweeting/talking about it. The silence of basically 99.9% of the music industry's artists on this situation is making me angry...

bluemonkey
19 hours ago, Wixson said:

God bless Cher for always speaking her mind. I don't know what's still keeping people from actually looking into Britney's situation. Each time I hear something about her conservatorship my heart breaks a little. Sorry, but this is nothing but shady, basically a modern form of slavery. :green: Not being able to vote, have a phone, be a real parent to her children, manage her finances despite being able to work and earn hundreds of millions of dollars etc. 

It’s because a lot of people’s reputation and livelihood is at stake. If one thread is loose, the whole thing falls apart. Doctors, lawyers, anyone associated can have their reputation tarnished for being involved in this con. I know for sure Lou Taylor has a lot to lose. She owns a big company that caters to rich and famous, so if this is exposed her name is tarnished and naturally her clients would want to distance themselves from her just to avoid negative attention. That’s why they freak out when she gets interviewed because they don’t know what she would say that would draw attention to the shadiness. Just like when she mentioned that she can’t travel as freely because of her “current restraints” and her team swoop in and demanded it be removed. 

Phaye Monster

Britney’s situation might be the saddest part of the music industry. I’m glad that there are people out there with a platform trying to raise awareness of the movement.

It does worry me that we haven’t heard anything about the hearing from yesterday... Hopefully with more celebrities speaking up about this situation there might be better results at the next hearing. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

Britney’s situation might be the saddest part of the music industry. I’m glad that there are people out there with a platform trying to raise awareness of the movement.

It does worry me that we haven’t heard anything about the hearing from yesterday... Hopefully with more celebrities speaking up about this situation there might be better results at the next hearing. 

Like I get Hollywood is a disgusting place but I thought stuff like this happened back in the old days. She’s practically a modern Judy Garland. It’s just sad that everyone just go “aw I hope she’s okay” and go on with their lives. Not to mention this happens to regular people on a daily basis. There needs to be more awareness and social pressure to make laws to protect us because this could happen to us in the future. 

Archived