Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher tweets her thoughts on #FreeBritney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

There was a hearing today regarding whether the conservatorship should stay in place or not and the investigation on Britney’s team but this is the first time nothing has leaked about the hearing! So we are unaware of the situation, other than a new hearing being announced for April...

it’s great to see Cher’s support and hopefully this helps spread the #FreeBritney message.

so we have Miley, Cher, Rose McGowan, Marina, Courtney Love and more supporting the movement!

UPDATE: further tweet:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

blackpink

Omg finally some celebrities are picking up on this. Marina put it in her IG story the other week too

God bless Cher for always speaking her mind. I don't know what's still keeping people from actually looking into Britney's situation. Each time I hear something about her conservatorship my heart breaks a little. Sorry, but this is nothing but shady, basically a modern form of slavery. :green: Not being able to vote, have a phone, be a real parent to her children, manage her finances despite being able to work and earn hundreds of millions of dollars etc. 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

God bless Cher for always speaking her mind. I don't know what's still keeping people from actually looking into Britney's situation. Each time I hear something about her conservatorship my heart breaks a little. Sorry, but this is nothing but shady, basically a modern form of slavery. :green: Not being able to vote, have a phone, be a real parent to her children, manage her finances despite being able to work and earn hundreds of millions of dollars etc. 

I know, as a massive stan and as a human it breaks my heart! She can’t even do normal things she should be able to do :( 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Glamourpuss

This is awesome. I love that Cher isn't afraid to stand up and fight for a good cause. Britney really needs the support.

I didn't know Marina was supporting it too. :party:

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I know, as a massive stan and as a human it breaks my heart! She can’t even do normal things she should be able to do :( 

I'm a casual listener, a fan if you will, but this truly has nothing to do with loving or hating her - as you said, this is disturbing on a human level, it's a human rights violation. And if one Britney ****ing Spears can't get out of it and get justice, imagine what sort of fights regular people are fighting. :ohno: I don't know, I wish her all the luck in the world, wish more people spoke about it. 

warioaddams

This was what Britney, that more celebrities spread the word about her situation. How come she can perform and release albums and doesn't have normal rights. 

warioaddams
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

EO5_lYEX0AAwTBH?format=jpg&name=large

this edit really hits me :bradley::messga:

It hurts me imagining the injustice her life has become.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I'm a casual listener, a fan if you will, but this truly has nothing to do with loving or hating her - as you said, this is disturbing on a human level, it's a human rights violation. And if one Britney ****ing Spears can't get out of it and get justice, imagine what sort of fights regular people are fighting. :ohno: I don't know, I wish her all the luck in the world, wish more people spoke about it. 

I know :(

Britney’s current conservator Jodi is currently being sued and being accused of conservatorship/ eldership abuse by other people :saladga: she sounds evil, like you said it’s happening to regular people too and it’s so awful!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I Just hope alot more people around Cher caliber help todirect attention on it.

Its heart breaking. Its a slavery...

More and more people should speak about this and it should be unacceptable for people to do business with Britney without clear clarifications on why she is still under the conservatorship?

Archived