Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga on GGD?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

I just posted this in the new tweet thread, but didn't want it to get lost. 

Does Gaga's recent tweet lowkey hint that she / her team  have been lurking on GGD over the past few days?

The exact image she tweeted was circulating in the LG6 thread - and, as far as I am aware, it isn't a current meme atm. 

Link to post: 

:bradley:

Spoiler

Realise it could be a reach... but it's a pretty cool coincidence, either way.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

But it's the first result when you search for ''illegally downloaded music meme'' on google 

tenor.gif

likeitrough

i saw it on twitter when i absolutely was not searching for the Stupid Love leak yesterday.

Chickens in Malibu

Good. I hope she saw and remembered these chickens that she left to be roasted in the fires!

Bonkers

Gaga please say the word Azerbaijan in a song.  Any song.  We will be drain our accounts for you. :kiss:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

OMonster
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But it's the first result when you search for ''illegally downloaded music meme'' on google 

tenor.gif

It's pretty coincidental to me though that the meme would be in the LG6 thread, no?

subtext / fantasy

Reginald
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

tenor.gif

:lmao: Thread cancelled 

But really though @BorisIsHereI'm so glad Little Bopsters finally won again. We have to stan 

Regina George
Just now, OMonster said:

It's pretty coincidental to me though that the meme would be in the LG6 thread, no?

I mean I hope she didn't saw all my gretchen gifs in LG6 thread :ladyhaha:

Archived