Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Can y'all stop

monsterdino

Featured Posts

sethrb101
Just now, Jsays said:

You guys are dillluuussssioonaaalll.    Gaga didn’t write the tweet, confirmed by Hana blood pops girlfriend.

I hopped on her stream as well after you posted and saw her confirm that some stuff being played during the HL shoots was unreleased Bloodpop.

Do Twitch streams get saved after they're over? It'd be nice to have a clip of her saying it was Bloodpop's doing with the tweet.

#Gaga2020

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

This is already one of the best moments of our entire fandom I'm loving it so much 

🤖⚡️

1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

I hopped on her stream as well after you posted and saw her confirm that some stuff being played during the HL shoots was unreleased Bloodpop.

Do Twitch streams get saved after they're over? It'd be nice to have a clip of her saying it was Bloodpop's doing with the tweet.

I’m not sure, I only downloaded it to watch her, I don’t know how to do much on there but, from what I know of Hana and mike(blood pop) they are meme trolls and blood pop basically owns Gaga’s twitter and loves making us clowns 

1 minute ago, dit said:

She used to take herself so seriously and now she has a Rihanna-esque humor that I love lol :ladyhaha: 

g0rl she’s having a Riri-esque career lately :bradley:

I've been a fan since Poker face, but i wasn't that much online when all the other albums came out, so this is the first time i'm 100% aware of what she does and i'm living for it

Smother Em Eh

OMFG...… this b**ch I can't :toofunny:

She's something else:lmao:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

5 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

What does she mean!? Also, someone at Interscope, or in her immediate team, needs to be fired. If Stupid Love was indeed inteded to be the lead, and if she didn’t mean to leak it, then this is inexcusable and wrong. Is someone in Interscope trying to sabotage her?  

Does she looks like she cares? Lol

The Fame

LMAO this is a REALLY expert level meme for her tbh. She usually has a 'well-meaning person who doesn't grasp internet humor fully' vibe. :toofunny:

but this...kinda confirms the leaks are significant. 

Archived