💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

SL is not on LG6

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

funkmedowntown

Hold on...

so after reading a bunch of pages on that thread, I just want to summarize what I think I have learned.
Now Stupid Love is just a random leak.

Lady Gaga’s website never had it in the code, etc...

and it is just a coincidence that (or maybe a catalyst for) Stupid Love happening to leak shortly after that Greek radio website posted that it was scheduled for 2/7? 

So maybe we are hyping ourselves over something that was never really coming?

I mean, I find it odd that SO much has happened without any word from her or her team. It’s possible some stan sent SL to that radio station that gave it airtime, and they assumed it was from Gaga. We have done crazier things. It’s also possible this leak has been out there for a while and is just now seeing the light of day to most of us. I know I heard the original leak, which was called Stupid Love that was only about 10 seconds, a long time ago... and it does seem odd that THAT would then be the lead single after hearing it sooooo long ago. 
... but what about Interscope taking down all of the leaks? That person who said UMG sent investigators to their house? It all seems so real but also so... not. 

In addition, in recent interviews she never made it seem like LG6 was THAT close to happening. Most recently on Oprah’s show, she didn’t give any hint as to when it would be coming. Nothing she has done recently would have lead me to believe a new single was just weeks away.

Is Stupid Love just a random leak, and not actually a part of LG6 or anything new? Did we all hype ourselves for absolutely nothing? 

thoughts? 

Little Mons✟er

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

We won't know unless she releases it. Without confirmation, it's only speculation.

That being said, her team wouldn't fight to take it down without a reason, and a future release (even just on the album) would be good enough of a reason.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, Gypsy said:

But it was on the site I remember seeing it :oprah:

It wasn't, apparently it was just a weird caching mechanism.

Purr more, hiss less.

funkmedowntown
Just now, FATCAT said:

We won't know unless she releases it. Without confirmation, it's only speculation.

That being said, her team wouldn't fight to take it down without a reason, and a future release (even just on the album) would be good enough of a reason.

Then why didn’t they take down that snippet that leaked a long time ago? 

2 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

But it was on the site I remember seeing it :oprah:

I heard this was because, if you search it on Gaga’s site or in the code, it automatically saves somewhere in the code itself... idk I don’t know that much about code 

Little Mons✟er

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Please elaborate. Because many people pulled it up themselves and didn't rely on a screenshot :oprah:

Reality

Personally, I still have hope. 

The fact that it was never on the website is 1 out of a plethora of things that happened this past week.

🖤👹

FATCAT
1 minute ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Please elaborate. Because many people pulled it up themselves and didn't rely on a screenshot :oprah:

It's all in the LG6 Discussion thread, but basically the website is holding onto pages that it's handed in the URL, but holding on to them and feeding them to other users that don't use the URL method. Someone actually was able to re-create the effect with a long string and others could/can see that string as well.

Purr more, hiss less.

Reid LePage
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

i inspected it myself, command + f, stupid love, it popped up

not the babylon one tho

The Sun article never mentioned a song title, they just said a new single for Feb 7.  The release schedules (Greek Radio??) that came up online probably just put the Feb 7 rumor from The Sun together with the name of the only track snippet that has leaked in recent months (Stupid Love).

funkmedowntown
Just now, S0436 said:

The Sun article never mentioned a song title, they just said a new single for Feb 7.  The release schedules (Greek Radio??) that came up online probably just put the Feb 7 rumor from The Sun together with the name of the only track snippet that has leaked in recent months (Stupid Love).

... and then some LM who was hype had had the song leaked it 

that’s how we got the song? 

Little Mons✟er

The fact that is not the lead doesn't mean its not on the album. SHE WAS LISTENING TO IT IN OCTOBER. Can we lock this thread? Its useless

funkmedowntown
4 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

what Greek station? I'm from Greece. I know nothing about it 

Idk but I remember seeing It! It was like the first thing that happened 

Little Mons✟er

Reality
1 minute ago, ghs said:

The fact that is not the lead doesn't mean its not on the album. SHE WAS LISTENING TO IT IN OCTOBER. Can we lock this thread? Its useless

That's not a fact though...We don't know if it's the lead or not. It could be.

🖤👹

Archived