šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB is now Diamond in Poland

PanPikus

Featured Posts

PanPikus
16 minutes ago, Miaou said:

@PanPikusĀ Is she the only female international artist to have 2 albums diamond this century ? Maybe also Adele ?Ā 

Adele with 21 and 25
and
Sia with 1000 Form Of Fear and This Is Acting

I don't think there could be somebody else, not with 2 at least :)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

PanPikus
2 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Well polish people have fantastic taste:golfclap:

*Sometimes

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Lilmonzter
11 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

*Sometimes

Well I was not gonna go thereĀ :laughga:

Sing C'est la vieĀ 

PanPikus

To make it more impressive, other international females with Diamond albums are only :
- Indila with Mini World (maybe France snapped here again :whitney:)
- Lana Del Rey with Born To Die :pray:
- Sade with Soldier Of Love (no idea who it is tbh :selena:)
- Nelly Furtado with Loose :tony:

And only one local female has Diamond album, that was certified in 2000, when they started doing certifications.Ā  I don't know if others could be undercertified or what, but for local artist the sales are higher for certifications, 150k in Diamond's case, so maybe that's why.

So overall only 8 females have Diamond album in Poland, with 3 of them having two albums, with Adele having 2x Diamond with 21.

@Miaou

2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

To make it more impressive, other international females with Diamond albums are only :
- Indila with Mini World (maybe France snapped here again :whitney:)
- Lana Del Rey with Born To Die :pray:
- Sade with Soldier Of Love (no idea who it is tbh :selena:)
- Nelly Furtado with Loose :tony:

And only one local female has Diamond album, that was certified in 2000, when they started doing certifications.Ā  I don't know if others could be undercertified or what, but for local artist the sales are higher for certifications, 150k in Diamond's case, so maybe that's why.

So overall only 8 females have Diamond album in Poland, with 3 of them having two albums, with Adele having 2x Diamond with 21.

@Miaou

thanks you !Ā 

Archived