💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

[POLL] Place Bets! Stupid Love - this Friday?

StarstruckIllusion

[POLL] Is Stupid Love coming this Friday?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Is Stupid Love coming this Friday?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/24/2020 at 01:45 AM

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Place your bets here!

Everyone seems split on whether it’s coming this Friday, Jan 24th. I wanna make a public record of who thinks what. There’s no rewards for being right, this is just for fun :vegas:

Fell free to give your current reasons why below!

Glamourpuss

I'm divided and I think I'm leaning more towards no but I voted yes just because I need it to be true so I can finally listen to it. :saladga:

Dr Fudge

Waiting two weeks from this Friday would be a poor choice. Strike while the iron is hot! Besides, nothing particularly interesting is coming out right now. Might as well seize the radio while we can. :oops:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Gagaloo911

I hope so but I'm gonna have to say no. 

Because Gaga. 

Enough said. 

7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm divided and I think I'm leaning more towards no but I voted yes just because I need it to be true so I can finally listen to it. :saladga:

I thought I was the only one who was holding off :diane::hug:

jaXXXon

Waiting to release it after Friday would kill the song's potential. Sooooo many people have downloaded the leak and many of them won't purchase it on iTunes because of that and many won't be streaming it nearly as often as they would had they not heard it. So it's already lost some chartpoints because of that and waiting further would be... :toofunny:

1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

Waiting to release it after Friday would kill the song's potential. Sooooo many people have downloaded the leak and many of them won't purchase it on iTunes because of that and many won't be streaming it nearly as often as they would had they not heard it. So it's already lost some chartpoints because of that and waiting further would be... :toofunny:

As long as we don’t stream Yummy we should be fine 

Archived