Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about After Dark

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

So I read this morning that Brian’s show is being extended through to the spring, and I am planning to check it out when I go back to Vegas in May.

If I were to go on an Enigma/J&P night, should I be buying a ticket ahead of time? Or can you just show up and pay at the door?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

joannesrats

I'd buy a ticket ahead of time, that's what I did. And they don't have like actual seating, they just have zones, so you buy a ticket for a zone and then they seat you somewhere in that area. That's what me and my mom did, we got kind of short shafted with the seats. We got the closest zone and then sat pretty much behind the stage and couldn't see

Franch Toast

Definitely buy in advance. If you can get a post-J&P one, there’s a higher chance of LG attending. The venue is small, so tier 2 seats are decent too. Tier 3 I believe means standing. Sometimes the show runs till 3 am, so you might prefer an actual seat. 

Even if Gaga’s not there, it’s still a great show! 

She/Her/Hers

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Definitely buy in advance. If you can get a post-J&P one, there’s a higher chance of LG attending. The venue is small, so tier 2 seats are decent too. Tier 3 I believe means standing. Sometimes the show runs till 3 am, so you might prefer an actual seat. 

Even if Gaga’s not there, it’s still a great show! 

I second all of this. I went twice and both times it ran until after 3am. Try to get tier 1 or 2–tier 3 is standing off to the side at the bar and can be a weird angle and hard to see the front stage

after J&P is your best chance to see Gaga, and not only is it unreal to see her in such a small venue, but she seems so relaxed and is just up there having fun with her friends, which is such a different vibe from her own shows

reality’s tight if the music is right

1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

I thought there was GGD After Dark coming :messga:

A LONG time ago it was a thing. Probably 2010-2012? 

Don't visit my profile

Modern Ecstasy2

Thanks all! My plan is to go after the J&P show I’m going to :)

Franch Toast
28 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Thanks all! My plan is to go after the J&P show I’m going to :)

But your tickets *now*, and make sure you give us a report! I was bummed I couldn't get any tickets for after my J&P show, but that was NYE, and Brian's show was a special benefit with only a handful of tickets made available to the public. If I ever go back, I definitely want to try again. It must be amazing to see Gaga in such a small venue just hanging with her friends and kicking back having fun. 

She/Her/Hers

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

that was NYE, and Brian's show was a special benefit with only a handful of tickets made available to the public

I got one of them :bradley: I thought they just sold out fast and had no idea how lucky I was until days after the fact

reality’s tight if the music is right

Buy ahead of time! I've been twice and it always sells out well before the day of the show! 

I will say though, they do sometimes release tickets in person at the box office day of. (Even on NYE there were a handful available at the box office) You'd have to be pretty lucky to snag one of those I'd imagine. 

Buy in advance! Tier 2 is the best as far as seating because they walk around the entire restaurant. I had tier 3 and was behind the stage lol. But it was very fun! 

ELauLe4W4AI3TZ9?format=jpg&name=large

Gaga likes to sing with them after a Jazz show sometimes.

Brian’s band is amazing and his show is an old Vegas feel. I saw his show twice in Vegas, and I’ve seen him 6 times! I love the burlesque parts and New Orleans When the saints go marching in bit! Definitely not a show to miss! 

Guys SL is just a commercial intentional leak. It's clear, they wanted hype, we ave them. But now stop talking about it, the only thing we need and care about is LG6, not these tricky snippets

Modern Ecstasy2
11 minutes ago, MJHW said:

Guys SL is just a commercial intentional leak. It's clear, they wanted hype, we ave them. But now stop talking about it, the only thing we need and care about is LG6, not these tricky snippets

We’re talking about a jazz show but ok

Franch Toast
25 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

I will say though, they do sometimes release tickets in person at the box office day of. (Even on NYE there were a handful available at the box office) You'd have to be pretty lucky to snag one of those I'd imagine. 

Wow, I had no idea that some were available day-of on NYE! I even talked to the manager of the NoMad Restaurant the day before and he said they were all sold out. Next time (if there is a next time). 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2

Oh also - how much are tickets?

Archived