💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if this isn’t even it’s final form?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Been brainstorming this a lot and thinking about it.

What if this version that was hacked , leaked, and now is all over the web and in some clubs —— is not what was referenced in the source code of LG . com, and not whatever single was rumored to come out, exactly?

I suspect the reason that they are quiet is there is a better more polished version for Stupid Love that may yet surprise us. That may yet be a 180/altered from what it was. 

Just my two cents —- I guess we will see as the weeks unfold. But this one seems about as unfocused as Perfect Illusion was , unless she’s taking the non traditional song structure and running with it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Didymus

It sounded pretty finished to me. Maybe she'll have tweaked some instrumental details and some of the vocals and lyrics but I don't think it will be that much different if she does decide to release a final version.

"But this one seems about as unfocused as Perfect Illusion was"

What does this mean though? :huh:

Off topic but did u ever get the PI poster u wanted on your signature? :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ChicaSkas
Just now, Didymus said:

It sounded pretty finished to me. Maybe she'll have tweaked some instrumental details and some of the vocals and lyrics but I don't think it will be that much different if she does decide to release a final version.

"But this one seems about as unfocused as Perfect Illusion was"

What does this mean though? :huh:

Remember when PI leaked and was followed by the demo? There is no traditional introduction. (Also I should have been clearer and I apologize — this doesn’t mean unfocused is bad)

but I mean that the song plunged into a mood with no explanation, and had an atypical structure.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Mustang said:

Off topic but did u ever get the PI poster u wanted on your signature? :poot:

No. Slept through the eBay alert when it first was for sale, and never found it since. Hence my desperate Signature Plea lmao 😂  

Just now, ChicaSkas said:

No. Slept through the eBay alert when it first was for sale, and never found it since. Hence my desperate Signature Plea lmao 😂  

Oh noo :selena: hope u will get it someday :hug:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Mustang said:

Oh noo :selena: hope u will get it someday :hug:

I’d love to know who has it among us. Just to chat with them about it. It’s the only one I’ve ever seen, although I own the Born This Way single and Monster Ball DVD posters in four feet by six feet .

Didymus
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

but I mean that the song plunged into a mood with no explanation, and had an atypical structure.

I don't think SL has an atypical structure :huh:

Glamourpuss

I'm hoping you're right. It would be great if everybody who has heard it gets the surprise of a proper release with a song that nobody has heard yet. Then we can all enjoy the hype together and it will be the perfect start to the new era. 

ChicaSkas
Just now, Didymus said:

I don't think SL has an atypical structure :huh:

I’ll re listen and type it better. I’m on mobile now but it reminds me of PI in the non traditionality 

Yeah it feels a bit badly mixed, but maybe because it's not the best HQ quality, like sometimes the vocals are higher or the instrumental is higher idk.. it's feels unfinished..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FfFfFfFF

I hope not because we or at least most of us will end up preferring the old version. It's a psychological fact that we tend to like the first version of a song we heard and at this point we got used to Stupid Love in this form.

It will be Swinefest/ Aura demo all over the place again if that's the case. :selena:

TheElectricChapel

that could also explain the difference in lyrics, vocals and mixing in the snippets

hoping the non funky one is the real deal, just needs some mixing so it doesn't feel so "empty"

other than that, im waiting and bopping to the SL demo and IDWYL snippet:tony:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Didymus
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I hope not because we or at least most of us will end up preferring the old version. It's a psychological fact that we tend to like the first version of a song we heard and at this point we got used to Stupid Love in this form.

It will be Swinefest/ Aura demo all over the place again if that's the case. :selena:

Not to mention the "hee hee" meltdowns :lmao:

2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I’ll re listen and type it better. I’m on mobile now but it reminds me of PI in the non traditionality 

both are traditional imo

Verse

Pre-chorus

Chorus

Verse

Pre-chorus

Chorus

Bridge

Chorus

Untraditional is Shallow, Telephone (no verse) or Government Hooker

Archived