rumor

'I Don't Want Your Love' is leaking

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Didn’t she says once that she wanted to release an album with her old demos ? 

Omg what if thats lg6

4 minutes ago, reidorox said:

Is this song the same as “I used to think we were strong, but now I know I’m wrong”

Yes

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Can she ****ing come online and stop all this? Isn't her team worried that a WHOLE PLANNED era is going to be screwed in few days?

Or maybe it’s part of their plan? Sometimes they leak on purpose to build up hype because look now everyone is scouring the web looking for it and everyone is trying to listen to it. News media are reporting the leak so it further builds up more hype. 

myusername

Yeah, an old demo. Her vice sounds Born this Way -ARTPOP

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Reality

Why are we acting like this is a new song? I don't think it is...It sounds very old, maybe TFM/BTW old...

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

i could picture the finished version of this sounding like a glamorous phil collins type slow jam with heavy drums 

but i don’t think this is even a new song. like someone said it sounds pre LG5

JudasJustDance

OMG OMG DID IT LEAK ???? IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE HQ VERSION of the one snippet we got a few months ago :saladga:

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Finally figured out a way to rip it from a twitter video downloader because for some reason the op’s clip is not playing on the iPhone 

Help me

Archived