💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon is leaking?

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Ok so I saw on Twitter some people claiming a few seconds of the chorus of the HL commercial song leaked and is indeed called "Babylon". They described the chorus as singing/speaking with a very techno beat. Some of the lyrics:

"Walk the runway, leave it on, battle for your life, Babylon

This is where you belong, your only home, Babylon"

Now, I don't think it's real because the snippet would be everywhere, BUT, before SL leaked massively only a few people had it and even a friend of mine on stan Twitter had it (he sent me a snippet of the "All I ever wanted was love" part) so I do think that maybe, just maybe, some people have Babylon or maybe other songs, which could also tie with the rumors of the WHOLE album dropping at once, and maybe that's why some people got more than just one song.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaschickens

Sounds possible. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Walk the runway, leave it on, battle for your life, Babylon

I kinda like it. :music:

4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

If it really is part of the HL song then im HERE for it :messga:

These lyrics don’t even make sense 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

They described the chorus as singing/speaking with a very techno beat. Some of the lyrics:

OH IM HERE FOR THAT I LOVE IT

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Hearing you all complain is one thing but then hearing the BS y’all come up with/believe sounds so much worse than what we actually get

tomsches

Those lyrics are bad. They sound like what a 12-year old that desperately wants TFM Gaga back would write

skedaddleBItCh
Just now, tomsches said:

Those lyrics are bad. They sound like what a 12-year old that desperately wants TFM Gaga back would write

It's tongue in cheek lyrics, which Gaga always do in most of her songs, by the way

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

Hearing you all complain is one thing but then hearing the BS y’all come up with/believe sounds so much worse than what we actually get

At this point anything can happen. Gaga team allowed the alleged lead single of her most anticipated album ever to leak online :ohwell: so I wouldn't be surprised if even more starts to leak soon if it hasn't already. 

malazam
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

The LM songwriter behind this needs to increase his/her writing hours from 1 to 2 hours.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived