💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"We were only supposed to play SL this Friday" Fun Radio

HIMe

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Why would they send a song days before a release?! It's 2020 ffs. This isn't being delivered via postal mail, it's electronic. An hour before is more than enough. :grr:

An hour before? wtf?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why would they send a song days before a release?! It's 2020 ffs. This isn't being delivered via postal mail, it's electronic. An hour before is more than enough. :grr:

This is not the case tho. Mostly european countries still use Promo CDs.

example:

https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Maluma-Medellín/release/13535354

both Gaga and Madonna is using Interscope.

SwissMonster
9 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The only sure thing is that no one has confirmed info and we can't believe anyone unless it's Gaga herself.

But the intro and Gaga's voice introduce on the radio website made me chills :nooo:

NO WAY :messga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bradley
14 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The only sure thing is that no one has confirmed info and we can't believe anyone unless it's Gaga herself.

But the intro and Gaga's voice introduce on the radio website made me chills :nooo:

Isn't this pretty reliable? The radio saying they were supposed to play it only on the 24th means that Interscope gave them permission to play it on the 24th, which means Interscope expects the song to be released around that period?

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Isn't this pretty reliable? The radio saying they were supposed to play it only on the 24th means that Interscope gave them permission to play it on the 24th, which means Interscope expects the song to be released around that period?

I don't understand a fvcking single thing what is happening these days.

The silence is killing me.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

gagaschickens

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

FATCAT
42 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Which would confirm that this is the final version and that it's coming out on be 24th.

This doesn't confirm that the version we have is final, it just confirms that there is a final version is done.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived