💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love: Guys Stop Inventing Stories For The Love Of God

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Guys all of us are hyped about a single coming but what the heck is with a the stories I keep seeing like

"omg I got to hear the full finished version in full and it's so good ut I'm not allowed to say how"

Or more recently a frekin thread that already has 5 pages about a radio station in Dayton that played it and I searched it up and there's nothing in the history :deadbanana:

https://channeldayton.iheart.com/music/recently-played/

Guys keep it real, we can never trust anything because of this :madge:

Sepsami

I can't believe a radio station would even think about playing this, unless they wanna get sued for all they have lmao :air:

Sneaky Oliver

LMs destroying the beginning of LG6 era after complaining about the waiting for 3 whole years :enigma:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

dynamite

Who knows buttt there's a longer gap than all the other songs between 9.42am - 9.50am which kind of adds up to the time the person posted the thread, if they don't have it officially then maybe it wouldn't show :neyde:

Economy
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I can't believe a radio station would even think about playing this, unless they wanna get sued for all they have lmao :air:

Especially a station connected to Iheart radio... This isn't some small independent station to my knowledge it's part of a big group with a big reputation at stake I don't think they'd do this

And to me the recently played list is further proof unless they deleted it for damage control which I suppose is possible

But still sounds more likely that it's a monsters stirring sh*t up than the chances the station would do this

Economy
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Who knows buttt there's a longer gap than all the other songs between 9.42am - 9.50am which kind of adds up to the time the person posted the thread, if they don't have it officially then maybe it wouldn't show :neyde:

Hmmm I guess we will never know for sure

It's not uncommon for stations to have gaps because if talking especially in the morning

Again tho this station seems to be connected to Iheart radio. I have a hard time believing they of all station groups would make a mistake like this

dynamite
Just now, Economy said:

Hmmm I guess we will never know for sure

It's not uncommon for stations to have gaps because if talking especially in the morning

Again tho this station seems to be connected to Iheart radio. I have a hard time believing they of all station groups would make a mistake like this

Yeah it doesn't seem right than any high profile station would play it!

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Especially a station connected to Iheart radio... This isn't some small independent station to my knowledge it's part of a big group with a big reputation at stake I don't think they'd do this

And to me the recently played list is further proof unless they deleted it for damage control which I suppose is possible

But still sounds more likely that it's a monsters stirring sh*t up than the chances the station would do this

issa 15 year old monster trying to bring some entertainment to their day :interestinga:

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

LMs destroying the beginning of LG6 era after complaining about the waiting for 3 whole years :enigma:

And they will blame it on the weatherman aka Gaga. It is all so cliché 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

messybottom
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

When perfect illusion had a radio deal it wasn’t in the history for my local iheart radio station at all. I think with new stuff it doesn’t show at all. I remember that vividly. 

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And they will blame it on the weatherman aka Gaga. It is all so cliché 

a masterpiece :diane:

Back to topic, yeah I think the delululu lies and fiction should stop.. these threads needs be closed asap.. it's a false hype that may lead to a meltdown and a mess here and we don't need it tbh.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, River said:

a masterpiece :diane:

Back to topic, yeah I think the delululu lies and fiction should stop.. these threads needs be closed asap.. it's a false hype that may lead to a meltdown and a mess here and we don't need it tbh.

I know. Which is why that song is picked onto my 90s female playlist on spopify :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
49 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

A big French radio station did just that, and when fans complained the host basically treated them like ingrate little fascists. Low-key hope a juicy lawsuit is on the way.

Archived