Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - Miss Americana Trailer

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Just finished it and it touched me so much! I have huge respect for her.

“The female artists I know have reinvented themselves 20 times more than the male artists, they have to or else you’re outta a job” 

This quote made me shook,  it's so true :applause:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

it's always the same people running to EVERY tay thread to hate on her with the same lame excuses for YEARS to the point that I know them one by one 💀

Vitleysingur

Taylor: I'm gonna make a better album (than reputation)

Cut to Taylor humming to ME! in the studio

ha ha lol GIF

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

ZiggyZiggs
6 hours ago, mauvais said:

I thought the documentary was nice but, jfc, this tweet is still painfully true.

Am I out of my mind or did  she end the documentary saying the same thing Gaga said in FF2 about celebrities never growing up? If so, I neeeeeeed her thoughts on FF2. 

literally finished watching 10 seconds ago and thought the exact same thing

ZiggyZiggs

it was good, the usual popstar documentary, songwriting sessions, tons of archive footage, stage performances, radio interviews and magazine headlines we've seen a million times

i wish it had more of the personal moments like the election post monologue and stuff like that, i was really hoping for a deep look into her life which i didnt get, meaning she's not fully ready to show that to us and probably never will

this just made me ralize how much i adore gaga for doing FF2, that was a REAL look into her life, and the way the shot it in verite made it so much more personal, i really hope she does another one

Adrenaliner

Love the documentary

Love how real she was, how open she was and how she seems like truly herself!

I’m seeing it tomorrow in a really cute cinema in London for the first time :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

Adrenaliner
19 minutes ago, Spock said:

I’m seeing it tomorrow in a really cute cinema in London for the first time :giveup: 

you will gag sis

10/10

Archived