💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - Miss Americana Trailer

Ryusei

Featured Posts

I was more interested in the cat backpack at 1:32 than anything Taylor said in this clip. She keeps going on about her reputation but I just don’t see her getting the amount of hate she seems to believe she gets I mean compared to other artists.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
4 hours ago, Ryusei said:

nothing? :triggered:  you're getting a 100 minute documentary... better than a half-assed single. + a new song is released on january 31st along with the documentary.

I'm not really into those type of documentaries. I didn't even watch Five Foot Two so... :huntyga: But I'm happy to hear there will be a new song released alongside it

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I'm not really into those type of documentaries. I didn't even watch Five Foot Two so... :huntyga: But I'm happy to hear there will be a new song released alongside it

Always look at the positive :huntyga: 

Musery

Economy
6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I-

9fc585452ebc5759165be34424034b39.jpg

6 hours ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

is this her 5ft11inch movie?:messga:

I thought she was 6 feet

I swear I remember her being taller than me and I'm 5'11 :oprah:

I could just be remembering incorrectly :selena:

Thomas P
17 minutes ago, insight said:

Another documentary enabling her victimhood. Isn't she a registered Republican?

:selena: wut

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

freebit

I don't hate Taylor, but the trailer encapsulates everything that irks me about her these past few years in regards to this politcal stuff. I just can't relate to the nearly 30 something white girl who suddenly has to "relearn everything they know!" and the fact that this seems to be the hook that the documentary is resting on is enough for me to tune out.

alestevens
On 1/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, Creyk said:

She said in an interview she doesn't see Miss America as single worthy (she is right), but she thought it fits the movie.

That was about the new song featured in the movie, 'Only The Young', not 'Miss Americana & The Hearbreak Prince'!

On 1/24/2020 at 7:48 AM, alestevens said:

That was about the new song featured in the movie, 'Only The Young', not 'Miss Americana & The Hearbreak Prince'!

Oh I see. Thanks for the correction.

spector
1 hour ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

Miss Americana has been released :)

just finished watching it. i wish it was longer but loved and appreciated every second of it. so many vulnerable, half-caught moments. taylor is really shedding her miss americana gown that was put on her by the music industry and the media. i aspire to be as self-reflexive and live as consciously (which does not mean manipulatively!) as her :party: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived