💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dayton, Ohio is already playing Stupid Love

BARCODE

Featured Posts

BARCODE

I was driving to work and they played Stupid Love on Channel 99.9 (Cincinnati and Dayton's biggest Top 40 Station)

I actually tried to call in but it was busy. They had stereotypical gays and one girl acting like soccer mom Joanne 2.0

The most insulting part was when the girl said, "I am just so glad Lady Gaga is making a dance song again."

I ****ing screamed in my car. In downtown Dayton traffic. I'm pretty sure the guy next to me thought I had mental health issues.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interscope on having actual radio stations and clubs play a leaked demo of an upcoming lead single:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-11_at_11.33.56_AM.jp

BARCODE

It's starting to make me think it's not the lead. 

This has to be Aura 2.0 like when they played it Aura at gay clubs and Applause was really the lead.

BARCODE

@BorisIsHere

you are pissing your fans off

And not in a cute mysterious way anymore

How the living **** are we supposed to support you when you will refuse to support yourself. 

No one came to this website for powder and liquid. I'm glad you are having a stupid love but you got us all feeling like we are in a dumb love. 

Really gonna let Madge win like that?

And yes I am allowed to say that because I was giving my computer Hep C in 08 downloading Starstruck on LimeWire.

Gagadonna

isn't what happened with TOXIC? the song wasn't released yet and it became viral before being even released

or i'm telling bullshit 

I'm sorry, I'm not American (not sorry for that tho) but why are y'all being so dramatic about it being played before being officially released?

America explain.

Archived