Dayton, Ohio is already playing Stupid Love

BARCODE

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
3 minutes ago, zerojk said:

What a mess, why would you play a song no one can Shazam, or look for on Spotify? It's just stupid

People would still enjoy hearing it on the radio just because it's not on Spotify yet :laughga:

2 minutes ago, Super said:

if she won’t say anything and pretend it didn’t leak, it’s what she deserves. honestly. 

Her staying silent is one thing, but her label doing nothing to take the leaks down is just wild :air:

Even recent ARTPOP demo leaks got taken down faster than SL so far :air:

HeavyCapiLover
1 minute ago, Polupojava said:

I'm sorry, I'm not American (not sorry for that tho) but why are y'all being so dramatic about it being played before being officially released?

America explain.

Because it's illegal and disrespectful for the artist ! :trollga:

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Her staying silent is one thing, but her label doing nothing to take the leaks down is just wild :air:

This is what makes me think it's all intentional. They're building hype and going to release this Friday IMO.

OMonster
3 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Because it's illegal and disrespectful for the artist ! :trollga:

And not only that, it'll have a negative impact on the song's recorded (not actual) popularity. 

For one-time listeners, we'll be losing their stream as they'll go to find it on Spotify / YT and it wont be there. 

subtext / fantasy

2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

This is what makes me think it's all intentional. They're building hype and going to release this Friday IMO.

The fact it's a demo speaks volumes about being intentional.

It's not some random radio guy leaking the finished thing which gets released tommorow, its a damn demo in HQ :air:
This never happens in advance - except for Aura which Gaga did herself.

Or you are Madonna and have a full album leak way in advance :rip:

Phaye Monster

The longer they leave this the worse it’ll get. Her team should do something sooner rather than later or they’ll lose the hype. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Sherloid Bai

Seeing as radio counts towards the chart in the US, if every radio station played SL on power rotation before its release, could it technically chart?

Ocean Blvd
Just now, Sherloid Bai said:

Seeing as radio counts towards the chart in the US, if every radio station played SL on power rotation before its release, could it technically chart?

yes :messga:

StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

It's starting to make me think it's not the lead. 

This has to be Aura 2.0 like when they played it Aura at gay clubs and Applause was really the lead.

Why do y’all put so much value into clubs? A homeless person could download the song, connect a computer, hit play, and then that’s that. It’s messy, but it’s not as egregious as radio stations playing it 

12 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

I'm sorry, I'm not American (not sorry for that tho) but why are y'all being so dramatic about it being played before being officially released?

America explain.

Seems like they are upset about it's future chart performance. When Aura leaked even though it was by Gaga it played on the radio too haha.

Archived