đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For those who say she sould change the lead....

zerojk

Featured Posts

Inferno

As if. Even as a leak that people found questionable, bad romance had that addictive quality that made me think "okay this has me thrown but I can't stop listening to it" . Stupid love isn't interesting enough in any capacity to be that kind of grower.

Gagaloo911
13 minutes ago, Halycon said:

GGD 2013: Can't wait for the new era! What will she drop after ARTPOP that will continue her pop legacy?

Gaga: *Drops Joanne in 2016*

GGD 2016: God, this sucks! I wanted bangers - not this diddly fiddly hurdy gurdy country music! When will she return to pop?

Gaga: *Drops The Cure*

GGD: This synth pop sounds kinda basic! It's not like the old Gaga at all! Is she really copying basic pop trends now!? What's next - TRAP!?

Gaga: *Drops ASIB*

GGD: What the hell is this diddly fiddly hurdy gurdy country-pop! I want Gaga to realise a full proper synth-pop banger record!

Gaga: *Has a leak of Stupid Love, literally her hardest song since anything off of BTW*

GGD: This synth pop sounds kinda basic! It's not like the old Gaga at all! Is she really copying basic pop trends now!? Is this really the lead?

Goodbye you're all tiring.

nicki minaj running GIF

This. 

Yall are so entitled, ungrateful, never happy, and bratty

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, Halycon said:

GGD 2013: Can't wait for the new era! What will she drop after ARTPOP that will continue her pop legacy?

GGD 2016: God, this sucks! I wanted bangers - not this diddly fiddly hurdy gurdy country music! When will she return to pop?

GGD: This synth pop sounds kinda basic! It's not like the old Gaga at all! Is she really copying basic pop trends now!? What's next - TRAP!?

GGD: What the hell is this diddly fiddly hurdy gurdy country-pop! I want Gaga to realise a full proper synth-pop banger record!

Gaga: *Has a leak of Stupid Love, literally her hardest song since anything off of BTW*

GGD: This synth pop sounds kinda basic! It's not like the old Gaga at all! Is she really copying basic pop trends now!? Is this really the lead?

nicki minaj running GIF

one of those replies that could be framed and displayed at the louvre.

:applause: 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

2 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

Stupid Love is not a bad song, but how can you even compare Bad Romance and Stupid love :selena:

Yet you’re all comparing Stupid Love to other songs you haven’t even heard and are assuming there’s better ones. The OP is right, they picked it to be the lead because it’s the most accessible or approachable. But because people don’t like it they think there must be something better but that isn’t always the perfect world we live in. Usually for me the lead single is the biggest bop and everything else usually tries to catch up. I like stupid love and I hope that’s not the case here but it very much might be and you’d all do yourself a favor to lower your LG6 expectations if you don’t like how SL sounds

yes and
On 1/22/2020 at 7:28 AM, Jed said:

Yet you’re all comparing Stupid Love to other songs you haven’t even heard and are assuming there’s better ones. The OP is right, they picked it to be the lead because it’s the most accessible or approachable. But because people don’t like it they think there must be something better but that isn’t always the perfect world we live in. Usually for me the lead single is the biggest bop and everything else usually tries to catch up. I like stupid love and I hope that’s not the case here but it very much might be and you’d all do yourself a favor to lower your LG6 expectations if you don’t like how SL sounds

What is your problem :saladga:
Maybe this song is definitely the most accessible and approachable from the whole album. I didn't say SL is something BAD, I just said that BR is much better and it objectively is.
Besides, they are lot of singles that flopped but it was a choice of label. For instance, Perfect Illusion says hi lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

14 hours ago, Halycon said:

nicki minaj running GIF

Gagadaily has never, and will never, have one unified opinion.

Over the years Gaga has collected an extremely diverse group of fans. From metal heads to jazz aficionados. From pop music lovers to hipsters who love her satirical avant-garde persona. From day one, Gaga has always appealed to a wide variety of people with equally varied taste. Which is reflected in the fact that almost no one here wants the same thing from her.

The users here who said, "Joanne was a yeehaw mess" are very likely not the same people now being critical of Stupid Love for being "basic synth pop." Those are ideas held by different users with different preferences. Fusing those two opinions together as if they represent the majority opinion on GGD may be a cute way to score some popularity points for "schooling the haters" but it's just not true.

GGD is full of people with different opinions about her art. Which is a great thing. It makes for a more lively and interesting forum. It's not a site full of "YAS" men.

If it's tiring listening to people discuss Gaga's art, maybe GGD isn't for you.

200.gif

14 hours ago, SKANK said:

Gagadaily has never, and will never, have one unified opinion.

Over the years Gaga has collected an extremely diverse group of fans. From metal heads to jazz aficionados. From pop music lovers to hipsters who love her satirical avant-garde persona. From day one, Gaga has always appealed to a wide variety of people with equally varied taste. Which is reflected in the fact that almost no one here wants the same thing from her.

The users here who said, "Joanne was a yeehaw mess" are very likely not the same people now being critical of Stupid Love for being "basic synth pop." Those are ideas held by different users with different preferences. Fusing those two opinions together as if they represent the majority opinion on GGD may be a cute way to score some popularity points for "schooling the haters" but it's just not true.

GGD is full of people with different opinions about her art. Which is a great thing. It makes for a more lively and interesting forum. It's not a site full of "YAS" men.

If it's tiring listening to people discuss Gaga's art, maybe GGD isn't for you.

200.gif

Imagine making my post THAT seriously, writing a whole essay and then including a GIF of people clapping for your own post  :poot:  A whole kii ma

1 hour ago, Halycon said:

Imagine making my post THAT seriously, writing a whole essay and then including a GIF of people clapping for your own post  :poot:  A whole kii ma

The TED Talk gif is a joke. It’s a reference to the “thanks for coming to my Ted Talk” meme. As in - I’m aware it sounded like a lecture so let’s end it on a joke. 

But “kii ma sksksks Nikki.gif” I guess.  :toofunny:

Listening to the HLs ad instrumental (Babylon?) I know I will like that more than SL!  And the Reddit guy who leaked the HQ clip of SL kinda implied it is better than SL.

RiverColaLight
On 1/22/2020 at 4:09 PM, Halycon said:

People are allowed to not like everything Gaga does, and they have reasons for it. You act like every person who doesn't like this or that should like the opposite / have the same thought process, but that's not the reality. Accept people's different tastes and move on.

8 hours ago, RiverColaLight said:

People are allowed to not like everything Gaga does, and they have reasons for it. You act like every person who doesn't like this or that should like the opposite / have the same thought process, but that's not the reality. Accept people's different tastes and move on.

Sis it's not that serious stop acting like I'm attacking them

Archived