Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For those who say she sould change the lead....

zerojk

Featured Posts

Can you imagine if someone had told her that when Bad Romance leaked? and the lead would've been something else? it would not be her signature song now

If they chose SL to be the lead is because they already listened the full album and this one is the one with the highest potential, maybe this song will be one of the IT songs in Gaga's legacy

If they decide to change it last minute, we take the risk to get something messier and maybe a worse choice of a song... it would be really dissappointing

yes and

Stupid Love is not a bad song, but how can you even compare Bad Romance and Stupid love :selena:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

dynamite

No I couldn't imagine asking her to change BR, the two songs are not comparable 

BR was "omg wtf I've never heard something like this before" from the start

Battle 4 Ur Life

watch this become another situation where the lead is changed and everyone complains SL should have been the lead for a massive era.

I completely have faith in the potential of this song as lead.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Lots of people hated the song when the demo leaked tho....

dynamite
5 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Lots of people hated the song when the demo leaked tho....

That's the only comparison I'd say. Most people likely hated it at first because it was weird and shocking, that's not the case here... even Gaga said the demo made her ears bleed and reworked it

BR is an ELITE song, innovative, iconic

You may love SL but unlike BR this won't change the game (not that I expect every release to do this, I'm just saying it's already obvious that SL isn't revolutionary) so if she changed it it's not like she would be missing out on a career defining moment... it's 'just' a good song

11 minutes ago, dynamite said:

No it wasn’t. When the demo leaked everyone thought she was trying to copy Poker Face and wasn’t as good.

BetrayedSTAN
10 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yet people still prefer bloodpoop to redone . 

BetrayedSTAN

She have a better choice if she want to ..

Frankensteined is the answer cause judging from the short snippet I heard the song is really really really great 

dynamite
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Yet people still prefer bloodpoop to redone . 

Not sure what you're saying there :enigma:

dynamite
8 minutes ago, Bio said:

No it wasn’t. When the demo leaked everyone thought she was trying to copy Poker Face and wasn’t as good.

My opinion is that it was. I remember people being like wtf is this because it was weird (whether it was in a good way or not), point being SL isn't different at all.

And did everyone really compare it to Poker Face? I can't even remember that. I don't hear it myself tbh.

4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

That's the only comparison I'd say. Most people likely hated it at first because it was weird and shocking, that's not the case here... even Gaga said the demo made her ears bleed and reworked it

BR is an ELITE song, innovative, iconic

You may love SL but unlike BR this won't change the game (not that I expect every release to do this, I'm just saying it's already obvious that SL isn't revolutionary) so if she changed it it's not like she would be missing out on a career defining moment... it's 'just' a good song

I do agree Supid Love may not be a game changer, but it could be the difference between having a successful era or not.... 

GGD 2013: Can't wait for the new era! What will she drop after ARTPOP that will continue her pop legacy?

Gaga: *Drops Joanne in 2016*

GGD 2016: God, this sucks! I wanted bangers - not this diddly fiddly hurdy gurdy country music! When will she return to pop?

Gaga: *Drops The Cure*

GGD: This synth pop sounds kinda basic! It's not like the old Gaga at all! Is she really copying basic pop trends now!? What's next - TRAP!?

Gaga: *Drops ASIB*

GGD: What the hell is this diddly fiddly hurdy gurdy country-pop! I want Gaga to realise a full proper synth-pop banger record!

Gaga: *Has a leak of Stupid Love, literally her hardest song since anything off of BTW*

GGD: This synth pop sounds kinda basic! It's not like the old Gaga at all! Is she really copying basic pop trends now!? Is this really the lead?

Goodbye you're all tiring.

nicki minaj running GIF

28 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

watch this become another situation where the lead is changed and everyone complains SL should have been the lead for a massive era.

I completely have faith in the potential of this song as lead.

This!

Archived