• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGASEXUAL
20 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

If whole album will sound like Stupid Love then it will not be the best

Taste couldn't be found.

BetrayedSTAN

listening to SL lowered my expectations for the album .. 

She's clearly making music for the chart now which is completely fine for me but she's doing that in the most safest way and that's what i really don't like specially when it comes from an ARTIST like her. 

I mean badromance was created to be a hit but no one can describe  that masterpiece as a basic song .

Chromaticunt
5 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

listening to SL lowered my expectations for the album .. 

She's clearly making music for the chart now which is completely fine for me but she's doing that in the most safest way and that's what i really don't like specially when it comes from an ARTIST like her. 

I mean badromance was created to be a hit but no one can describe  that masterpiece as a basic song .

Her debut was Just Dance which has possibly the most "basic" lyrics of her entire career. She has ALWAYS written for the charts, ever since the beginning. That doesn't make her a sell-out, because she writes every lyric and melody herself.

Nikolai Barrow

I wish people would stop calling stupid love basic. It really isn't! It's really sonically interesting.  The vocal delivery is unlike anything on the radio.  And the structure of the of the song is not common either. I don't think she would have written it that way if she was just trying to follow the trends to get a hit. It's actually a fairly experimental song!

On topic I think it will be one of her best albums. She's been working on if for near 4 years!  And it will be her first pop album she has released post cheek to cheek. You can really hear her greater control and nuance over her voice. Sounds soooo good on a pop song. The only other time we heard vocals similar was on I Want Your Love.

33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The song leaked in full HQ though..

What is certain is that it will be her best recepted album. It will have 80-90 on metacritic, I just know it.

Unlikely for a pop album like this, if SL is anything to go by. It depends how much it push the boundaries and experiments in its sound I guess. She has a ton of cool producers this time around 

BetrayedSTAN
15 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Her debut was Just Dance which has possibly the most "basic" lyrics of her entire career. She has ALWAYS written for the charts, ever since the beginning. That doesn't make her a sell-out, because she writes every lyric and melody herself.

"Control your poison, babe, roses have thorns, they say"

"Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic

Got my blueprint, it's symphonic

Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic

Got my blueprint electronic"

Yeah it's basic as u see :trollga:

42 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

No more pretending to bop to Joanne. Now we can actually pop our pussies to some classique PopGa. :kiss:

You could've bopped to PI and JW. :trollga:

You can never know what the rest of the album can sound like. It could be Joanne 2.0 hun (which I'm all for). :ally:

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

"Control your poison, babe, roses have thorns, they say"

"Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic

Got my blueprint, it's symphonic

Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic

Got my blueprint electronic"

Yeah it's basic as u see :trollga:

Is that supposed to prove a point? Those are literally just random rhyming words. :ladyhaha:  

yalll need to have a seat and shup up!!! this will all come to bite you in the arrrse 

Chromaticunt
5 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

You could've bopped to PI and JW. :trollga:

You can never know what the rest of the album can sound like. It could be Joanne 2.0 hun (which I'm all for). :ally:

Oh god can you imagine. :ladyhaha:

Joanne's dance songs were just a bit... eh. Not exactly FUN music, except maybe DIC.

Archived