💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did "Stupid Love" disappoint you, or not?

I AM THEATRE

Did "Stupid Love" disappoint you, or not?   

408 members have voted

1. 1. Did "Stupid Love" disappoint you, or not?

• Yes, it did. I expected more from Gaga.
    • No, it didn't. I would be so happy if it was the lead single of LG6.

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Guys, I am personally so disappointed about this song. I knew we all should be happy as f***k because we finally got new music from her, but IT'S NOT THE MUSIC THAT I WANTED. I wanted Gaga to sing/compose something more original or unique like her previous works :messga::messga:. I think "Stupid Love" is a basic song that we could literally expect by every singer involved in pop music industry. Moreover, it gives me anything new of Gaga. It's like a mixture of Born This Way + Do What U Want + other elements that reminds me of something I already listened from her before. :bradley::bradley:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Not at all. Issa BOPdT and a half!

ClosedFeminineDunnart-small.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Borislshere

It's not a bad song just something that's easily forgettable to me. It's not something i want to replay over and over like i usually do with Gaga songs. 

xoxo Craig

Lmao no... if its her lead single, its one of her best :nooo:   its exceeded my expectations 

End Racism Now

GaGaAst

haven't listened to it yet and won't until released officially 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

DiamondAngel

I mean yeah it did, but then I remind myself there’s a whole album of bangers coming and I get excited again! 

honestly, applause threw me through a loop and I didn’t know what to think of it, and I didn’t like PI really until about 2 years after it was released. Since BTW, Shallow is her only lead that’s really hit me the way I wanted it to. But she always delivers great albums! 

ARTPOPe

No.

It's a catchy and fun pop song, nothing more, nothing less :ally:

Stream The Love Invention

ShayCristoforo

There are certain elements that are soooo uncommon. The big vocals for example. And the all I ever wanted was looooove.

Those touches are so not basic. They’re so Gaga, and so strong. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Andreu

I would prefer if it was something totally new for her, which I have the feeling is it not. But i am not disappointed, as much as I loved acousticGa, I wanted her to go back to dance music and the song is great so :vegas:

excited for the new era

A bit. It doesn't fit to my Immaculate Collection playlist on Spotify. 

For me it's almost on the same lvl like Medellin, and that song was a choice.but love love it, cause it's Gaga. 

People have unrealistic standards :smh: I mean, it’s a very good song, Gaga doesn’t need to reinvent pop every time she drops a song :smh:

Guest WhiteHotForever

I’m not disappointed but some parts of the demo sound unpolished to me. I‘m looking forward to purchase the official version.

spicemuncher

The only way this will disappoint is if you're expecting something extraordinarily out of left field. Unfortunately, waiting for 3+ years does that.

Is it everything that sets Gaga apart and makes her one of the most interesting pop stars in the past 20 years? No.

Will the public eat it up and will it be on repeat? Yes.

I think it's smart that it's a little watered down from ExtremeGa to appease the masses. I truly hope it pays off and goes on to be a big hit for her.

Also, let's wait for the visual! I can't wait to see what she's got in store for us to bring the song to life! After Joanne, the only way is up when it comes to aesthetics.

Archived