💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does Gaga mean to you today ?

brucee

Featured Posts

Can we take a minute to think of what Gaga means in our lives ? 

if she wasn't there anymore, what would be her legacy for you ? What has she done for you ? 

Spoiler

For me she's been a change and a source of light in my darkest times. Along with music in general. Her passion, her voice, her attitude, everything that makes her had an impact on my life. Thus, I'm not anymore in a position of expectation. I just need her to be around for the years to  come. She's my living legend. Kurt and Bowie are gone, Amy is gone (I wasn't even born but Janis is gone, I wasn't a fan yet but Whitney is gone)...

hello hello baby.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

Lol...the high from the leaks is gettin' to y'all. Before this you guys were bashing the things Gaga was doing with HL and her statement about medicine etc. Now Gaga is important again to y'all's lives?

Anyway, Gaga is someone I admire and respect. Music is a big part of it but it's really the way she care about people and continue to fight for others that I respect the most.

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga means lack of sleep, stress, and loss of appetite :heart:

10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga means lack of sleep, stress, and loss of appetite :heart:

you mean before a show ? I felt like that before the MB :'D 

hello hello baby.

RAMROD

I love her new song Stupid Love, it waters me, I am in bloom again. Acnes healed,  constipation are relieved, back pain are no more  :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Andreu

She doesn't mean as much as she used to and sometimes I feel like the person I used to admire to an unhealthy point is not there any more. Maybe she really changed, maybe I've just grown up, or maybe both things happened (i think both things). This being said, she is the only artist I've been a fan since like... forever who really has me excited and she is the author of a chunk of my favourite songs. Even if I never liked a song by hers again (wont happen), I could still have nothing but apreciation for the person who did so many special albums.

sarahb

I've drawn a total blank, I feel like this is something I won't be able to answer properly until she's actually gone.

Just gonna continue to simply be entertained by her music, videos and performances in the meantime :music:

21 minutes ago, Andreu said:

She doesn't mean as much as she used to and sometimes I feel like the person I used to admire to an unhealthy point is not there any more. Maybe she really changed, maybe I've just grown up, or maybe both things happened (i think both things). This being said, she is the only artist I've been a fan since like... forever

Same, thank you. 

I love her, but she's the second for me, since ARTPOP. That album was a complete disaster except a few songs. She was so unique and made interesting music, with Gaga essential. These music nowadays... These are just okay for me, but of course can't wait the album. 

Madonna became my all time favourite. 

But before 2013 november, I was a hardcore monster till Venus mini era. 

Freak out freak out look at me now

45 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I love her new song Stupid Love, it waters me, I am in bloom again. Acnes healed,  constipation are relieved, back pain are no more  :diane:

been drinking one pint of water after reading your answer. Cheers :vegas:

hello hello baby.

TheSlash

Gaga heavily defined my path to self-acceptance. Thanks to her I could even set foot on that path and even tho the process is not over yet, she gave me enough strength to go the rest of it alone ( if she really was no more ) :diane: .

She also gave me the ability to shake my a$$ and bop to her discography

throwing it back love and hip hop GIF by VH1

giphy.gif

Ew, David!

an artist who once was daring and willing to break all the paradigms in pop music and bring a message of self acceptance. then she was replaced by a doppelgÀnger and lost all her bravery. her music started to sound common, her looks went from groundbreaking to terrible (same for makeup. sarah tanno is a criminal) and even though she has a song and a whole album named Born This Way, she started to ruin her own face with surgeries and stuff to the point of looking unrecognizable. hypocrisy. 
but well at least I still hope Lady Gaga will come back one day, and Stupid Love is a good sign. 

Letmelivemylife

She's been my rock when I've had no one. As corny as it sounds, she truly did save me. She's the closest thing ever ever had to a "mom" figure. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived