Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think the outcome of Britney's Court hearing today will be?

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

A hearing discussing Britney’s conservatorship takes place on Wednesday, January 22nd. It could be a sink or swim day for the singer. The meeting will reportedly decide whether the conservatorship shall remain in place for the time being, or if it’s time to take steps towards dissolving the legal restraints. 

The hype surrounding the court date resurrected the #FreeBritney hashtag – it began trending on Twitter over the weekend. Around the same time it started trending, Britney posted a photo of a flower on Instagram with the caption, “God bless you all !!!!”

People connected to the conservatorship, including her guardians, conservators, doctors and law enforcement officials – people who take part in planning her personal life, financial affairs and medical treatment, were interviewed. They’ll have to prove to the investigator they acted with proper intentions. It’s worth mentioning TMZ previously reported that at one point Britney’s situation amid the Domination era was so dire, she nearly died. Mind you, that was with the conservatorship in place.

The investigator had their work cut out for them. They reviewed Britney’s medical and financial records, as well as her custody agreements and even contractual obligations (Domination). One of the questions the investigator will need answering… if Britney was in such a fragile state, why was she embarking on another Vegas residency? And if she wasn’t on the decline, why the mental health facility stay?

Britney also participated in an overall mental health evaluation and those findings will get presented as well.

Do you think the Conservatorship will be kept in place or steps will be taken for it to be dissolved?!

Today is a massive day for Britney, there is no word yet on whether Britney will be attending or not. A third #FreeBritney rally is set to take place outside the Court today.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Ladey Gaygay

Sis is almost 40 and wasted her youth with this conservatorship. its time let her go

#FreeBritney

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

RAMROD

I hope no more conservatorship for Britney. How terrible it is when you have 2 sons who are almost an adult but you are still under supervision?!! That is not the way to live!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I might sound really pessimistic but I think it won't be dissolved. The fact that her doctor died just days before going to court to talk about her treatment just shows how far her handlers are willing to go to keep her under the conservatorship... Even with everything proving that the conservatorship is extremely abusive :ohno:

letsgetdirrty

I hope she’s released from the conservatorship but I’m extremely worried 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

letsgetdirrty
23 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The fact that her doctor died just days before going to court to talk about her treatment 

Wait are you suggesting that...?

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Gimme More
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I might sound really pessimistic but I think it won't be dissolved. The fact that her doctor died just days before going to court to talk about her treatment just shows how far her handlers are willing to go to keep her under the conservatorship... Even with everything proving that the conservatorship is extremely abusive :ohno:

1 hour ago, letsgetdirrty said:

I hope she’s released from the conservatorship but I’m extremely worried 

There was a podcast released from the girls who started the Free Britney movement, and they interviewed some of the people suing Jodi (Britney's new conservator) and their situation with Jodi sounds awful. Jodi is in control of their mother and will not let them have contact with her and she now has control over the property they live in and is sending them eviction notices to leave and how sneaky she has been! It really shows how awful Jodi is, they tried to get a restraining order against her so she could stay away from them and their mother but it wasn't granted by the Court on 17th Jan 2020 - their issue with her is ongoing.

the podcast:

http://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com/87-free-roger-0

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bluemonkey
14 hours ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Wait are you suggesting that...?

Dude these people get deep into your inner circle. This woman Lou Taylor that orchestrated all of this had stalked Britney for years, slowly getting into her circle even befriending her mom. I have no doubt they are willing to kill because if this gets exposed, Lou Taylor will be ruined as she has many high profile clients like Jlo and I know they will all distance themselves just to avoid bad publicity. 

Not to mention she’s using Britney’s money to fund anti gay camps. She must be stopped. 

Archived