đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love does sound like DWUW but better...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Somebody on Instagram uploaded Stupid Love on HQ to their story so I recorded for my own story to promote the release this Friday, anyway is a BOP gheys!!!!!! 
2a08ca05f2a176a839a0e45298f26ad7.png

It sounds like DWUW but faster and her vocals are out of this world... is like a combination of Venus and Shallow when it comes to her voice. I love it plus the chorus gives me a Shopie sound but I actually love it  

I really hope they release it Friday, is everywhere already!!!

Hottie Detector

Aside from the beat, I don’t see many similarities 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Didymus

It sounds like Black Jesus and Fashion of His Love hooked up to me tbh. Definitely don't hear any DWUW resemble, nor do I hear Shallow vocals :rip:

But slay at you enjoying it. It's not my jam but it feels good to hear new music again.

6 minutes ago, Red said:

Aside from the beat, I don’t see many similarities 

It has a faster progression, is just a slight similarity I think from my ears and others

7 minutes ago, dit said:

it sounds like a mashup of DWUW and BTW

Yes, I love it more as a lead single than when she releases Applause and Perfect Delusion :selena:

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It sounds like Black Jesus and Fashion of His Love hooked up to me tbh. Definitely don't hear any DWUW resemble, nor do I hear Shallow vocals :rip:

Have you heard the full song in HQ? 

Hottie Detector

FameHookah
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But slay at you enjoying it. It's not my jam but it feels good to hear new music again.

The bassline/beat is similar to dwuw, its like ARTPOP and btw had a baby, a basic and more diluted baby but a baby :v

WTF is MDNA

derpmonster
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Vocally it's not Shallow but it's very reminiscent of her 2017-2018 belts. Then it's also how her voice sounds as a whole now. The "higher, higher!" at the end of the bridge are very clean high notes, something we rarely hear from her in live performances anymore. I can see why someone should think that's similar to Shallow's.

It's Black Jesus and FOHL with less screaming and more supported belts.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Have you heard the full song in HQ? 

Yes.

1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

The bassline/beat is similar to dwuw

Sure. But nothing else is.

Bad Kid (Upbeat) x Do What you want (Some stems)
+ singing like 'Pa pa pa perfect illusion'(Parody ver.)  oh oh oh .. like when you made "your burp sound"  with generic lyric like  "I want your stupid love love loveeee..." "burp sound".. "burp sound" ..  "burp sound" .."I want your stupid love"...

Chromaticunt

I like that it pays tribute to DWUW with the beat. It's the least she could do after she ripped it out of ARTPOP without any notice. :ohwell: 

JustTea
2 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

I like that it pays tribute to DWUW with the beat. It's the least she could do after she ripped it out of ARTPOP without any notice. :ohwell: 

This. DWUW instrumental should be re-used tho, it's so good! :messga:

Archived