💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So... Is SL the lead?

gummybear

Featured Posts

do we actually know? i feel we jumped to conclusions way too soon, since there is no official confirmation from any credible source.

i just find the lack of 'damage control' very... weird? like nobody cares. also, sitting on a nearly finished lead single for over a year, who does that? 

for me it seems SL is the burqa of this era.

i would say though, having the name of the song in the website code and gaga teasing it on the halloween pictures in some way justifies the song being the lead, still... the whole situation is just confusing. what do you think?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

We don't know. Honestly, it sounds like something that was meant to accompany a Haus Labs campaign to me :shrug: The chorus just seems like it's designed to be accompanied by visuals of the models showing off their looks.

Maybe it was just a standalone song Gaga cooked up to see how the audience reacted, à la Katy. She could always say "it's just an ad campaign song" if it backfired.

I mean, let's be real, the song is shockingly underwritten for a Lady Gaga track. There's no real strong melody (minus the bridge) or lyric in it and the instrumental is real basic too. I'll be really really surprised if this is on her new album :wtf:

Ryusei

About sitting on songs for that long: everyone does that... sometimes artists get songs out of the vault that they havent worked on in years and put them on an album because they fit

Musery

Jenina

I think it definitely was, I don't know if they changed it now. The source code bit confirms it for me. I've read that a few people think this is like a planned leak for hype apparently but I honestly think that's overestimating her team :poot: 

cool

Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Nobody knows for sure, this silence after the leak is way too suspicious aswell.

Look what happened with Applause when it leaked. I mean come on, we had the POP EMERGENCY for God's sake, after a couple of snippets surfaced. Now, the whole song is out in HQ and we got the silent treatment.

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, gummybear said:

Look what happened with Applause when it leaked. I mean come on, we had the POP EMERGENCY for God's sake, after a couple of snippets surfaced. Now, the whole song is out in HQ and we got the silent treatment.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Something fishy is going on.

lamaisongaga.com

3 minutes ago, RocketNumberNine said:

Guys what is BABYLON??? 
I need more ınfo pls.. 

Someone on reddit said Babylon is the song used on the first Haus Labs video

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived