question

So... Is SL the lead?

gummybear

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StupidLoveBis

If it was just a leak like aura, why the title was in the  source code...  
I just find this strange that the team didn't have a backup plan in place if the entire song leaked. I mean, come on, they saw that the first leaks were available since September, didn't they say that there was a risk that the whole song would leak and that we had to prepare for that?! 

RAMROD

Rumor has it radios got sample CD that got Stupid Love and Babylon in it. So if that is legit, then either of those is the Lead and another is the B-Side. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I mean, let's be real, the song is shockingly underwritten for a Lady Gaga track. There's no real strong melody (minus the bridge) or lyric in it and the instrumental is real basic too. I'll be really really surprised if this is on her new album :wtf:

This is a demo from a year ago :laughga:

the full leak we have now. the one with the good quality. Is it from a year ago I mean not finished. I hope it is :(

CantGetEnough

Part of me wonders if it were an ASIB reject or Haus Labs recording that she is using to troll fans or throw them off the scent of LG6.  I mean, an HQ Full leak of a lead single? The website code exposing the song title, despite that being how Perfect Illusion was uncovered? She has to have a better team than that. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'd love this to be an elaborate red-herring and to have her drop a totally different song next month. All wishful thinking (not that I dislike what I've heard of Stupid Love, I just think full leaks sucks all the fun out of the anticipation and planning of a lead single dropping). 

StupidLoveBis

Another hypothesis: The guy on Reddit who had listened to Stupid Love had also said that he had access to a track called Babylon. 
What if interscope released two Gaga songs at the same time? Babylon + Stupid Love?
Like they did with Selena Gomez?

If Stupid Love is the lead and it was due on the 7th, it's a disaster. 
If the lead had leaker less than a week before as Applause, it was no big deal and he could easily rearrange the promo plans but if it's for February 7th it's in a week and a half! That's huge and it's impossible to reorganize the whole promo. Interscope don't know what to do anymore, and that's why the gaga team is silent.

17 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

Part of me wonders if it were an ASIB reject or Haus Labs recording that she is using to troll fans or throw them off the scent of LG6.  I mean, an HQ Full leak of a lead single? The website code exposing the song title, despite that being how Perfect Illusion was uncovered? She has to have a better team than that. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'd love this to be an elaborate red-herring and to have her drop a totally different song next month. All wishful thinking (not that I dislike what I've heard of Stupid Love, I just think full leaks sucks all the fun out of the anticipation and planning of a lead single dropping). 

Don’t think it’s an ASIB reject cause SL is way too dance influenced and it doesn’t seem to go with the other pop songs on the soundtrack

CantGetEnough
3 minutes ago, platnaf said:

Don’t think it’s an ASIB reject cause SL is way too dance influenced and it doesn’t seem to go with the other pop songs on the soundtrack

Well, a song rejected from an album generally is rejected because it doesn't fit...lol. I'm sure they played with several sounds for that album. Regardless, as I said, it is just wishful thinking. 

Archived