💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you were Gaga's team...

cacaca

Featured Posts

Didymus

I would tweet this was just a song made for the release of Haus Labs and that it won't see an official release but that everyone is free to enjoy it and then I'd just post a Soundcloud link and be done with it tbh :rip:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I will sure sit and hear what Gaga wanted to do. And the  we will do that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eighteen
2 minutes ago, TheElectricChapel said:

cus he produced MJH, Gypsy and Venus

omg i love the kind of video game sounds in the last 20 seconds of gypsy so much. one of my favorites

GhettoFabulous

Release an even better song as the lead and release SL as the promo single a week after the lead as a “BITCH YOU THOUGHT..” 

Widows Kiss
11 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

They can. She is not charli xcx, she is Lady Gaga, a major artist of the label. They can rush if they want, but her team doesn't seem to be bothered lmao

They really can't. I would assume such things are contractually bound. Besides, there are other artists who have the same kind of promo lined up for this week. It's just not that easy. Especially since neither Gaga's team nor Interscope seem to have great connections within the industry.

Lemondeduerl

If SL was meant to be the first single release it officialy this friday. But I don't know if they have the promo ready (the single cover, the video, merch...) 

:)

TheSlash
55 minutes ago, June said:

stay away from v5 u animals

lady gaga no GIF

Spoiler

Especially not when I'm called an animal :excuseu: 

OT: Until a couple days ago I would've let Gaga address the leak in some way to either confirm or deny that this is actually from LG6. But now, as I listened to the full version a couple times ( a bop :firega: - and don't worry, I'll stream it to death and will buy it on release day, anything else wouldn't feel right :pray: ), I would stay total silent, with promo starting all on release day and after, so - as mentioned before - no more attention is drawn to the leak so it won't impact streams and sells heavily :lana: 

Ew, David!

1 hour ago, permotio said:

What would you do today?

Address the rumours? Wait until the actual scheduled release?

Push forward a performance/interview?

Push forward the release date to Friday, announcement on Thursday. (pussycat dolls are NO competition, React debuted ages ago, the demo leak came out recently and only stans are hyped for the music)

Gaga would get major payola on Spotify (like every past Katy single), a banner on iTunes, and also Amazon too (they have a good partnership now and it could also help their Amazon Music offering too). And employ more soccer moms and branch them out from twitter to instagram :triggered:

Archived