Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is the funky version of SL the final version?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Yesterday, before the leak of the full version of SL, I heard a different version of SL that had a funky bass during the chorus instead of the DWUW type synths. This was just a few seconds snippet but it sounded very HQ. And since the full leak that we got seems to be from January 2019, could this new funky version be the final version of SL?

funkmedowntown

I can't believe we are getting new music :giveup: It has been so long and it feels too good to be true

Little Mons✟er

The person that posted this snippet was @/stupidrxmance. But it seems like he deleted the snippet.

PerfectCure

Do you have the snippet? I haven’t seen anyone saying anything about it sounding any different :poot:

And even so, I’m pretty sure that the final version is different than the one recorded a whole year ago. Still believe that the ‘Every nation got me facing’ version is the one that we might hear on streaming services when all is said and done.

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Do you have the snippet? I haven’t seen anyone saying anything about it sounding any different :poot:

And even so, I’m pretty sure that the final version is different than the one recorded a whole year ago. Still believe that the ‘Every nation got me facing’ version is the one that we might hear on streaming services when all is said and done.

I don’t but I listened to it yesterday. And this is not the one from one year ago. 

TheElectricChapel

I like the BTW version more:oops:

the funky one sounds kinda fanmade

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Archived