💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

(FAKE) Miley Cyrus "Malibu" was withdrawn from the Grammy Nominations

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Bradley

Isn't Malibu more GP-friendly than Wrecking Ball was? They nominated all her Bangerz work but not Malibu?

LilyLark

Honestly, the Grammys are a hot mess and I absolutely believe there are some horrible things going on....but this makes zero sense. Malibu is a tame song, and a religious zealot singled this out rather than the...million other controversial artists? Especially Gaga, since she was nominated the same year and people still accuse her of being a devil worshiper because of Judas/Alejandro MV/etc. and accused her of satanism at the Super Bowl lol.  I just don't buy this particular accusation.

TheElectricChapel

lmao but Cardii Backyardigan 

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

is? wth

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Inferno
13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, the Grammys are a hot mess and I absolutely believe there are some horrible things going on....but this makes zero sense. Malibu is a tame song, and a religious zealot singled this out rather than the...million other controversial artists? Especially Gaga, since she was nominated the same year and people still accuse her of being a devil worshiper because of Judas/Alejandro MV/etc. and accused her of satanism at the Super Bowl lol.  I just don't buy this particular accusation.

And thus the hypocrisy of the religious minded.

I personally don't believe it's her eroticism that got her ousted from the lineup. She got on the bad side of the urban music industry, as if they're not going to sabotage her where they can? It's not a coincidence that Malibu hit and as soon as she made a statement that offended people the entire era plummeted and she's never recovered. It was strike 2 after her nicki Minaj run-in. Miley being exiled and buried in negative reviews has more to do with a socio-political agenda than anything else. Just my theory.

Inferno
11 hours ago, Red said:

lol as if Malibu deserved a nomination at all 

Absolutely it did. You've gotta be hard pressed to think it didn't, or that songs that have gotten nominated are somehow more deserving I mean..

12 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Absolutely it did. You've gotta be hard pressed to think it didn't, or that songs that have gotten nominated are somehow more deserving I mean..

That song is bland and boring af

Inferno
1 minute ago, Red said:

That song is bland and boring af

Sentimental and endearing actually. Can't account for taste.

Archived