💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love already being played in clubs

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Jeremy Kosinski
Just now, purrfectillusion said:

if her team leaked it why are they removing the links?

Are you new here? How many songs did gaga leak herself & they got removed until they just gave up? Earthquake, NOBTR, Brooklyn Nights, ... & it's what they want you to think.  This isn't her first pr rodeo 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rain on me
Just now, Jeremy Kosinski said:

Are you new here? How many songs did gaga leak herself & they got removed until they just gave up? Earthquake, NOBTR, Brooklyn Nights, ... & it's what they want you to think.  This isn't her first pr rodeo 

im only new to this site lol

and i don’t think that’s the case this time though. idk it just seems different this time.

TheSlash

Honestly that's the best marketing campaign ever :laughga: . I mean, her team doesn't even have to promote the song when it's already playing in clubs and even the News talk about it :lolga:  :sure: 

Ew, David!

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

this shallow bitch bout to dive right in off the deep end

I CHOKED! :cryga:

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Epione said:

Bobby is a joke. 🤡

He might be. Unless it’s a ruse :ally:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

4 minutes ago, purrfectillusion said:

if her team leaked it why are they removing the links?

It’s the pr game, when you forbid something, people want more so more people will upload it or search for it.

They changed “stupid love” in the website code to some letters and then to “yas”, so it’s pretty obvious that they know about the leaks and they are playing the game.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The thirst now reminds me of Bad Romance era. I was bopping to the demo (which I didn't know at the time)  and got confused why there are two versions? 

:wub:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Jigglygoth

When "Applause" leaked, Argentina's most important Pop Radio spent several hours hyping up the track, saying they had both "Roar" and "Applause". The host actually BRAGGED about it. And when they finally aired it, it was the wrong song, they fell for a fake demo, it wasn't even GaGa's voice, LMAO :sharon:

Back on topic, I actually love that 10 years into her career there's still hype and anticipation for this hoe's music, YAAAAASSSS QUEEN, GET DAT PROMO!! 💙

HEART OF EVER-FROST

rain on me
3 minutes ago, River said:

It’s the pr game, when you forbid something, people want more so more people will upload it or search for it.

They changed “stupid love” in the website code to some letters and then to “yas”, so it’s pretty obvious that they know about the leaks and they are playing the game.

ya u might be right i didn’t think about it that way

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, River said:

Well, I looked up the code again and now it's just empty :selena: . No "stupidlove", no "yas", no "sdjsdjsdjsdj", just an empty string :lana: 

Ew, David!

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Well, I looked up the code again and now it's just empty :selena: . No "stupidlove", no "yas", no "sdjsdjsdjsdj", just an empty string :lana: 

Let’s start bets on what the next one will be

$100 “Italian from New York”

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Franch Toast

We're not supposed to link to leaks, but the site itself is sharing a leak via social media?... (Yes, I know, it's a video of people dancing to the song in a club and not a link where you can download the song, but still...) 

Also, this song truly sticks with you. I can't get it out of my head. I don't even like clubs, but I'd go to a club to dance to this. 

She/Her/Hers

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Let’s start bets on what the next one will be

$100 “Italian from New York”

All the money in my pocket for "I ate my leftover pasta" or "100 people in a room"

Ew, David!

Chromatic

Not going to defend Bobby this time. This is so unprofessional. You'd think someone like Bobby would have better control over a situation like this.

Archived