Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love already being played in clubs

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

How? 

It sure as hell seems like they don’t have control of the situation.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

WTF OMG THIS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES OF ME DANCING TO THE ENTIRE THE FAME ALBUM AT THE GAY CLUB YASSS BE BOUT TO HAVE GAGA BACK IN THE CLUBS AFTER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY YEARS

5 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

It has happened before though... Bad Romance, Aura etc. I feel like the leak is a marketing stunt by Gaga and team

I know it did yeah. But still, knowing that the song was sent to radio (that's how I got my file) makes hard to understand their stunt. 

Like, it's obviously destined to be released, but they do nothing. Building the hype is nice, but waiting too much can damage the success of the song I think. If they wait too long everybody will know it, no surprise left, less streams, etc...

But we'll see, maybe there is a plan. :oprah:

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

It has happened before though... Bad Romance, Aura etc. I feel like the leak is a marketing stunt by Gaga and team

Definitely not.... leaks cost real money :cryga: they lose more than they can ever gain through leaks like this especially if its a lead single

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, L E O said:

I know it did yeah. But still, knowing that the song was sent to radio (that's how I got my file) makes hard to understand their stunt. 

Like, it's obviously destined to be released, but they do nothing. Building the hype is nice, but waiting too much can damage the success of the song I think. If they wait too long everybody will know it, no surprise left, l'ESS streams, etc...

Gosh the song is a bop from what I hear in the snippets (I’m still a SL virgin) I just hope it does well when it gets officially release 😭😭

luna’s advocate

malazam
2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

WTF OMG THIS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES OF ME DANCING TO THE ENTIRE THE FAME ALBUM AT THE GAY CLUB YASSS BE BOUT TO HAVE GAGA BACK IN THE CLUBS AFTER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY YEARS

time to delete til it happens to you remix from the club playlist

another shot before we kiss the other side

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, malazam said:

time to delete til it happens to you remix from the club playlist

Tbh I heard Shallow remix in the club and it was so awkward....

I heard The Cure as well but no one was really bopping. 

I miss TF/TFM/BTW days when the gay clubs went CRAZY when Gaga came on. 

LilyLark

Welp. She's gonna have to release this Thursday, right? Like I thought there was no way she'd drop it this Thursday since a) Grammys are that night and she's not going and b) mainstream media, like GMA, have put that Feb. 7 date out there so that's probably what the GP expects and c) she's not going to knock off Roddy Ricch on BB100 until he loses some more points. Also, normally no one but more hardcore fans are searching this type of stuff out....

But it's playing in gay clubs, blue checkmarks on twitter are talking about it (Ira Madison, etc.), and even some of the mainstream media are now talking about the leak...

Just woke up and still no word from her team !

Gaga is way too big as an artist to have such a team like that it's so sad..

🇫🇷 My english sucks

rain on me
6 minutes ago, L E O said:

Like, it's obviously destined to be released, but they do nothing. Building the hype is nice, but waiting too much can damage the success of the song I think. If they wait too long everybody will know it, no surprise left, less streams, etc...

maybe she will release it this friday

Archived