• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

Why should I be scared?

Don't make life to hard for yourself by being scared for no reason :pawsup:

It's an honor.

KURUSHITOVSKA

From my experience, there can be a lot of versions, but a V5 should be a very advanced demo. I remember Living For Love having like 6 demos leaked and V3 or V4 were the most similar to the one released, so I wouldn't expect many changes on it.

Why do we care tho? We have a new pop Gaga song on our phones and we should be happy about it even if it's a demo. Weren't you happy with Brooklyn Nights? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

7 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

Why should I be scared?

Don't make life to hard for yourself by being scared for no reason :pawsup:

Gaga: *Describing TFM* Oh yeah there's a fear of love monster, alcohol monster, sex monster- Music Monster :huntyga:

GhettoFabulous

I don’t think the changes will be very major probably just some polishing and redefining because no shade it does sound a little basic/unfinished  for a Gaga song :lolly:

FfFfFfFF

Artists use different versions everytime but we just don't find out. See how many ARTPOP demos there are.

Some said the date on the file name (1-24-2019) might be a typo and should say 1-24-2020, which is this Friday.  Which means it’s the final version.  

It is so good -- whatever it is -- I don't understand the lack of "OMG BOPGA RETURNS" hysteria around here, TBH

v5 stupid love is a literal trap. it's the one dan horton worked on with the satanic/negative/dark energy (in my opinion) i would stop listening ASAP.

the leaks (snippet ones) that were most recent i think are the ones that are more so aligned with the energy that gaga was trying to insert.

i think you guys need to just stop listening to leaks in general until it's something that gaga has revised herself and looked at and decided okay this is what i want out there in the universe.

i'm done.

this is no wonder why i was not alerted to the leak (the full v5) when it was first released. it was not gaga's doing.

please beware.

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m sure the version that Gaga will release will be different from what we have. Scared is the last thing I am, I’m excited!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

BlingNotTheMusic

Sis, I mean this with love. Maybe you should take a 10 min meditation break. 

Archived