opinion

V5

June

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I'm truly, truly confused. And that's on satanism, luv.

Some fans deluded themselves so much when they don’t like a song they try to convince themselves there’s some reason they don’t like it besides Mommy making something that just didn’t resonate with them. “Oh it’s incomplete” “oh it’s the live version” “omg if only we heard the redone song”

59 minutes ago, June said:

v5 stupid love is a literal trap. it's the one dan horton worked on with the satanic/negative/dark energy (in my opinion) i would stop listening ASAP.

the leaks (snippet ones) that were most recent i think are the ones that are more so aligned with the energy that gaga was trying to insert.

i think you guys need to just stop listening to leaks in general until it's something that gaga has revised herself and looked at and decided okay this is what i want out there in the universe.

i'm done.

June I have missed your Satan comments! :ally::ally:

Yes, this song is devils spawn and anybody who listens to it will go straight to hell.

Also OP:
https://twitter.com/charliemizza/status/1219268328709148672

ChicaSkas
47 minutes ago, June said:

Yes. I just know exactly what I felt when I first heard it. It was not the version intended for listening. That's 100% my truth & I'm sticking by it. It's a trap.

A trap for the listener to believe it’s a single that is polished and ready? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FarixGaga

Yeah I don't think that's the final version, some mixing (AT LEAST) needs to be done on this version so it's probably not it.

JC

Defmix100
1 hour ago, eevie said:

what if dan really contributed to this song that’s why they leaked it djsksksk lmao

what's wrong with Dan? did I miss something?

6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

gaga’s alleged ex boyfriend and was aslo a part of enigma?? idk correct me if im wrong. he’s also the one seen kissing gaga on a public cafe

11 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I know this one! Dan posted one backstage picture from Gaga's concert or studio to instagram where was numbers "666" taped on the floor and then some lil monsters thought that satan is now messing gaga's energy and music.

illySpencer

Pll still believe that the "v5" is not the final version. Gosh it will be the same, the lead single is always the first track to be finished. What we heard, will be on the final verison, you can be sure of that. 

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, eevie said:

gaga’s alleged ex boyfriend and was aslo a part of enigma?? idk correct me if im wrong. he’s also the one seen kissing gaga on a public cafe

1 minute ago, mmkay said:

I know this one! Dan posted one backstage picture from Gaga's concert or studio to instagram where was numbers "666" taped on the floor and then some lil monsters thought that satan is now messing gaga's energy and music.

oh him, I was getting confused with Robert Orton who mixed some of Gaga's songs

nenhures
1 minute ago, StupidLoveBis said:

The second biggest music station in France has just aired Stupid Love V5. :madge:

Isn't that illegal :enigma:

ParentalAdvisory
2 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

The second biggest music station in France has just aired Stupid Love V5. :madge:

whaaat?

Archived