sales

Selena Gomez No. 1 on Billboard 200

I LOVE GGD

Featured Posts

I LOVE GGD
Just now, nreeek said:

deserves omg

:tony:

I think fans did not like the album as much IMO but the critics actually loved it

Bradley
9 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

I think fans did not like the album as much IMO but the critics actually loved it

Sounds like typical Gaga fanbase.

I LOVE GGD
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Sounds like typical Gaga fanbase.

Sadly it does.  I actually showed a friend who´s not Gaga fan the SL  and he  thought it was a pretty cool song

Bradley
4 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

Sadly it does.  I actually showed a friend who´s not Gaga fan the SL  and he  thought it was a pretty cool song

It's not just about Stupid Love to be honest. It's about everything Gaga puts out. I've learnt that if I want a positive experience with Gaga's projects, I need to stay away from the unwarranted negativity. Of course there are many great members here, and I appreciate them very much, but you just gotta know where to tread your foot.

ICANTSTOPME
16 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

monsters teas

Surprised the Local Twitter hate circlejerk didn’t work. I’m not even a big fan of hers at all, but that was ridiculous. 

Good for her. I’ll give this a listen soon.

3 points in and ready for more

I LOVE GGD
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's not just about Stupid Love to be honest. It's about everything Gaga puts out. I've learnt that if I want a positive experience with Gaga's projects, I need to stay away from the unwarranted negativity. Of course there are many great members here, and I appreciate them very much, but you just gotta know where to tread your foot.

I agree with you buddy

BlingNotTheMusic

After all she's been through? So deserved.

After serving the indie bop album that is Rare? So deserved!

Archived