💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure vs Stupid Love

Twitter

Featured Posts

I think its sad people aren't happy with it being 'generic'. Gaga is the QUEEN of making pop music with an edge, a story and a deeper meaning. However after 6 years of no pop album any pop is a blessing. I also think its a safe option, like 'dont start now' it fun, catchy, and simple. Gaga can do deeper meanings brilliantly, but most people dont understand, other than monsters. The GP don't look into any meanings, and she needs to win the GP back after being away from the pop spotlight for so long. When I tell my friends who aren't monsters the deeper meaning to G.U.Y they just look confused. I think its a smart move making something radio friendly and simple and catchy. It is also a BOP

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, River said:

The Cure sounds like a tropical house lullaby to a dying person  and it's making me feel uncomfortable..

#Justice4TheCure at this point. Y’all are really dragging this song. :air:

Linus Gaga

i cannot believe im listening to a new lady gaga song, lg6 which we wanted for 1939291 years

Hit me a message and say hi !

Just now, Twitter said:

I love the cure!

Just now, Twitter said:

I was keeping it to myself since the release :laughga:

I just can't listen to the song because of that reason, it's weird..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

Are there people who haven't heard The Cure yet?

Yes...have you? :neyde:

/jk :hug:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 minute ago, liamgaga said:

I think its sad people aren't happy with it being 'generic'. Gaga is the QUEEN of making pop music with an edge, a story and a deeper meaning. However after 6 years of no pop album any pop is a blessing. I also think its a safe option, like 'dont start now' it fun, catchy, and simple. Gaga can do deeper meanings brilliantly, but most people dont understand, other than monsters. The GP don't look into any meanings, and she needs to win the GP back after being away from the pop spotlight for so long. When I tell my friends who aren't monsters the deeper meaning to G.U.Y they just look confused. I think its a smart move making something radio friendly and simple and catchy. It is also a BOP

THIS! We all know what Gaga is capable of and she has proved to us in the past she can deliver quality music no matter simple or complex.

It irks me how some fans jump ship and change their minds on what they want so frequently. :neyde: One moment fans want a TF/TFM return with her content being less serious than Joanne and ASIB. Next moment they become accustom to the seriousGa they look down on when she does something fun and generic like.

I believe its a safe and smart move to return after 4 years with a pop song like this. Its catchy, simple, and still has that Gaga edge to it. 

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

THIS! We all know what Gaga is capable of and she has proved to us in the past she can deliver quality music no matter simple or complex.

It irks me how some fans jump ship and change their minds on what they want so frequently. :neyde: One moment fans want a TF/TFM return with her content being less serious than Joanne and ASIB. Next moment they become accustom to the seriousGa they look down on when she does something fun and generic like.

I believe its a safe and smart move to return after 4 years with a pop song like this. Its catchy, simple, and still has that Gaga edge to it. 

Yess! I agree hugely, im glad im not the only one that thinks this! <3

TioBernie

Both are basic but I will have to go with The Cure. It’s a bit catchier and at least there was more effort in the writing process.

Customzanotti
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

They're both extremely generic but The Cure is much better. It has coherent, albeit basic, lyrics and an awesome chorus. Instant tapeworm. Stupid Love just sounds... amazing :ohwell: 

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

herassisfamous
2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

It probably is lol

The final mix & master is made on the song. It’s not a demo for sure, and it’s at least gonna be on the album not if the lead single.

All we need is love

Felix Jens

When she released The Cure I didn’t like It but I listened to it a couple of times.
I didn’t start a thread to spread negativity,I just thought that it  wasn’t a song of my taste and I kept on streaming it in a muted mode.

Stupid Love is An old school disco bop .

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Inferno
9 hours ago, Twitter said:

I think Stupid Love is better than Venus imo. :ph34r:

Venus has never been a favorite of mine personally, but I prefer the production and her energy/vibe in it over stupid love

Archived