💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is Born This Way 2

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

Yes , "Battle For Your Life" 

and I believe it's going to take from ARTPOP the flashy imagery,  and bubbly visuals .

From the current rumors we can say that LG6 is basically Born This Way vol.2 with a dash of ARTPOP here and there.

Born This Way was BLACK and BOLD , and maybe LG6 is colorful .

Who knows

Just my opinion

I am having my ARTPOP moment

nenhures

Idk but I do know you're all gonna be hella disappointed once LG6 comes out if you convince yourselves it's gonna be BTW 2.0 or ARTPOP ACT II or Sia's Basement Stories: The Complete Confection.

I sure hope so in terms of success. But if Stupid Love is the real deal I would say its a mature version of The Fame. 

I think it might still be a little too early to tell, but I really hope it will have its own identity once we listen to the whole album. I'm so happy she's back to doing pop again though. 

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I sure hope so in terms of success. But if Stupid Love is the real deal I would say its a mature version of The Fame. 

Agreed. Like everyone from that era grew up and is now driving down the road with their group of friends after a wild night blaring this like they did with Just Dance/Poker Face

In what manner?

Thematically, I think BTW is the easiest to "retread", in that it was overall a commentary of self-determination, activism, equality, and love. She's touched on that in every album, but if it was a primary focus, it can still be easily given an album-specific unique twist (moreso than, say, ARTPOP's theme of contextual dichotomy, or Joanne's theme of family and tragedy).

Melodically... I would love a callback to BTW, not going to lie. A reviewer described it in their decade-end review as the album that "bridged the distant gap between Springsteen Americana and underground German electronic", and it really showed in its gorgeous, kooky melodies.

3 points in and ready for more

Modern Ecstasy2
29 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

Yes , "Battle For Your Life" 

and I believe it's going to take from ARTPOP the flashy imagery,  and bubbly visuals .

From the current rumors we can say that LG6 is basically Born This Way vol.2 with a dash of ARTPOP here and there.

Born This Way was BLACK and BOLD , and maybe LG6 is colorful .

Who knows

Just my opinion

Well she already said it’s colourful in the NikkieTurorials vid. :)

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived