Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 has dichotomy theme??

crackpoppodcast

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

Hi I rarely post these, but I have a theory that I want to share!

Another user pointed out earlier that in the chorus of “Stupid Love” it sounds like she’s saying “I want just to be loved” as well as “I want your stupid love.” Once you hear it, you cannot unhear it.

That in mind, along with the whole pink vs. black aesthetic from last year AND those older images that she posted out of nowhere on IG of that black and white photoshoot- I think I might have the theme figured out!

MAYBE she’s playing around with words or themes on the album and on the dichotomy between two things. So, “I want your stupid love” or “I want just to be loved.” I feel like that was intentional and she also played around with that in Diamond Heart with “head full of Jameson” or “head full of dream and sin.” And I think maybe she has done this for every song on the album which would be probably very difficult but very ICONIQ!

And maybe pink is like seeing the original thing (in black) through a different lens?? And half of those old black and white images are untouched/natural while the other half are obviously distorted and exaggerated for effect.  

Perhaps the message is that we PICK or choose- we choose the lyrics we want to hear/how we feel at the time- we choose the reality we want to experience.

Am I delusional?? Or bored?? I always turn into a little psycho around release time! However you look at it, we’re finally here!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

PopThatArt
8 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Hi I rarely post these, but I have a theory that I want to share!

Another user pointed out earlier that in the chorus of “Stupid Love” it sounds like she’s saying “I want just to be loved” as well as “I want your stupid love.” Once you hear it, you cannot unhear it.

That in mind, along with the whole pink vs. black aesthetic from last year AND those older images that she posted out of nowhere on IG of that black and white photoshoot- I think I might have the theme figured out!

MAYBE she’s playing around with words or themes on the album and on the dichotomy between two things. So, “I want your stupid love” or “I want just to be loved.” I feel like that was intentional and she also played around with that in Diamond Heart with “head full of Jameson” or “head full of dream and sin.” And I think maybe she has done this for every song on the album which would be probably very difficult but very ICONIQ!

And maybe pink is like seeing the original thing (in black) through a different lens?? And half of those old black and white images are untouched/natural while the other half are obviously distorted and exaggerated for effect.  

Perhaps the message is that we PICK or choose- we choose the lyrics we want to hear/how we feel at the time- we choose the reality we want to experience.

Am I delusional?? Or bored?? I always turn into a little psycho around release time! However you look at it, we’re finally here!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

These rose colored glasses that I'm looking through show only the beauty cuz they hide all the truth. 

They keep me from feeling so cheated, defeated, when reflections in your eyes show me a fool. 

Go see A Star is Born

malazam

It says I want just to be loved.. 

Just to be loved the title indeed!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Glamourpuss

I don't think you're delusional. I like that you're thinking about extra details. I always like to analyse Gaga's art in depth and I enjoy reading other fan's thoughts on it too.

I haven't heard the song yet but I'm interested in this theory. 

omg nobody move!

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

:applause: thoroughly enjoyable theory …

it kind of sounds like she’s saying “i want just to be love” … (but tbh that could also be my questionable hearing) … which sort of plays into the dichotomy of embodying the dichotomy of love … so the pink and the black as the rose and the thorns and/or the bliss and burden of a fated romantic, maybe … but tbh this immediate banter is all just inconsequential conjecture

top-line takeaway: ace conceptual duality

crackpoppodcast

Aww thanks for the feedback everyone! We will see what she’s got cookin for us soon :poot:

Archived