💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift: I don’t operate well as an Enigma

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Cipher-dom never could have stood for long for someone who’s established herself as one of the most accomplished confessional singer-songwriters in pop history. “I don’t really operate very well as an enigma,” she says. “It’s not fulfilling to me. It works really well in a lot of pop careers, but I think that it makes me feel completely unable to do what I had gotten in this to do, which is to communicate to people. I live for the feeling of standing on a stage and saying, ‘I feel this way,’ and the crowd responding with ‘We do too!’ And me being like, ‘Really?’ And they’re like, ‘Yes!’”

https://variety.com/2020/music/features/taylor-swift-politics-sundance-documentary-miss-americana-1203471910/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

... but that’s too bad.:vegas:

I mean it's kinda hard for her to act  as an enigma when half of her discography has been about her relationships. She's never been that cryptic or diva. :stalkga:

tenor.gif

derpmonster

I mean she's gonna pretend her entire Me! video wasn't cryptic as hell on purpose :flop:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

PopThatArt

I'm so tired of this girl, she needs to just go away. We all know she paid for all the hype and awards last year. Go away, we don't want you anyway. 

Go see A Star is Born

12 minutes ago, Hades said:

I mean it's kinda hard for her to act  as an enigma when half of her discography has been about her relationships. She's never been that cryptic or diva. :stalkga:

tenor.gif

Have you watched any of her recent music videos? I don't think so

Taylor & Gaga collab on LG6 confirmed :wtfga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Rocketno10
44 minutes ago, Red said:

Have you watched any of her recent music videos? I don't think so

Most of them are still pretty on the nose tho????

Archived