To All Hunties Here Who Enjoying Stupid Love

RAMROD

Stream The Shiz Out Of It!  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Stream The Shiz Out Of It?!?

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

I haven't heard it yet.

I'm resisting the urge to search for the leaks and waiting for the official announcement.

It's so hard.

:toofunny:

But I don't want the leaks to ruin my experiences with a Gaga song anymore 

Okay but what if the liddos who say it's not the lead are right? Gotta listen to it, you don't know tomorrow :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FRANK1991
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Okay but what if the liddos who say it's not the lead are right? Gotta listen to it, you don't know tomorrow :vegas:

I've heard too many Gaga leaks before album release to learn my lesson, Imma stick with Gaga not leaks

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Judas Society

Y'all made SL and Gaga trend on Twitter twice in a couple of days. Y'all better get it to debut at #1 and buy her song. Or stream the F*** out of that song if it is indeed the single!

Judas Society
8 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm sure like most Gaga shelved songs, it will be in the internet somewhere and someday, someone's gonna share it again.

RAMROD
Just now, Judas Society said:

Y'all made SL and Gaga trend on Twitter twice in a couple of days. Y'all better get it to debut at #1 and buy her song. Or stream the F*** out of that song if it is indeed the single!

I deffo will. You wanna know why?

It is because:

1sfl.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Medicine
17 minutes ago, Rio said:

Unless y'all gonna stream it 1500 times for it to count as one sale, y'all better purchase that **** on iTunes j.s :bon: Get tour looped playlists at the ready! Sign up for Amazon Music Student trial and stream on all platforms - jk jk

Is this number real or you are just joking? :bradley: 1500 is too much I think.

Archived