Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love just ain't it

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

A Star Is Born

It bops but no way this will become a hit in the US with Rap prevailing. Maybe a top 20 debut then it will go down from there.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235

I'm just going to say this once, you do not factually know that this song is going to bomb. You have absolutely nothing to back up this prediction besides your own opinion. In fact, the consensus is that the overwhelming majority of people who have listened to the song found it to be at least somewhat enjoyable (this includes literally thousands upon thousands of people).

So either way, the bit of evidence we do have actually opposes your massively biased assumption. Besides, people said the same thing about Shallow and look at what happened.

You simply do not know for sure, so don't call the opinions of fans who enjoy it "delusional".

TWICE on hatius

For a single to flop, it takes more than a few gays’ subjective opinions.

How Bobby is going to help Gaga spam her songs into multiple playlists. How Bobby is going to pay radios play her songs each hour. Is there any tiktok viral challenges to promote the song. 
yummy is objectively bad song but had decent success due to payola. Don’t worry.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

ChicaSkas

It’s a grower not a shower

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TioBernie

I listened to it for the first time in HQ today hoping that I would change my mind. It’s not for me. It’s the cheesy lyrics and also the vocal performance in some parts are weird. I’m not going to trash it like I’ve been doing for the past days but it’s not for me. Best of luck to her tho.

28 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I am very good at telling what songs will flop or not.

I knew Shallow was going to be big the moment I watched ASIB trailer. It just screamed "IM GOING TO BE A HIT" in the chorus. I knew MR would be a sleeper hit. I knew Perfect Illusion would flop.

Can you also read tea leaves and tell me who I'm going to marry? :kiss::ally:

DeanWinchester
28 minutes ago, nenhures said:

GGD user Chickens in Malibu, 250 IQ: It'll flop because I don't like it

i ****ing hate you :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

There was zero point to this thread other than to scream "look at me!" (stupid love, ha impact!)

There is a dedicated LG6 discussion thread where majority of the forum is discussing the song. Instead you chose to make your own, thus clogging up the forum, and make incorrect statements that the song is bad, and that it will flop because you somehow feel that your opinion is fact, and chose to disregard the universal acclaim that the demo has received. 

Stop. 

I don't want your stupid negativity vity vity vityyyyyyy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Admin locked this topic

Archived