Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love just ain't it

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Nah...

Shallow's bridge alone could carry it to become a hit. That song is a classic. Everyone knew it was going to be a hit. Go even on Golderby. Even Gaga haters were saying the song sounded good.

The song got dragged left and right the day it dropped. It wasn’t until it became fully glued to #1 on iTunes that people started praising it. I remember this like it was yesterday

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

I agree with you sis. I don't understand people's obsession with it lol. I have the link downloaded on my phone and I've only listened to it three times. It's got 0 replay value for me. Oop oh well. Hopefully it's not the lead and if it is, hope the second single is better :awkney:  

9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Still sold 2m ww in its first week though

Yet still outsold by a soundtrack released in 2018:ohwell:

I am nosey, I won't lie, an I do love normally anything Gaga, but Jesus, I hope that was a demo... Surely it has to be?

Please

Please

👀

nenhures
3 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

No. I remember there were meltdowns on this site when they realized it was the live version. They thought studio version sounded better, and I agree.

But it speaks to Shallow's power, when even with a worse version it still became a hit.

That's not true, a lot of people prematurely judged it (like you're doing right now) and said it was gonna flop.

But let's pretend that nobody dragged it. Then the fact that the majority of the people in here love it and are saying it's a bop when only a small yet vocal dislikes it (like you) invalidates it being catchy just because you don't think it is?

Seems like your prediction system for what is a bop or flop is solely based on whether you like the song or not, nothing else.

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

I agree with you sis. I don't understand people's obsession with it lol. I have the link downloaded on my phone and I've only listened to it three times. It's got 0 replay value for me. Oop oh well. Hopefully it's not the lead and if it is, hope the second single is better :awkney:  

I thought this upon first few listens but it has grew on me quickly and I'm in love now

11 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Let's not be delusional. This will flop hard if Gaga makes it the lead single.

You are referring to the song which within hours has received nothing but acclaim, even having one news outlet say she broke the internet?

Ughhh her power.:giveup: Polarizing the gays as always. Love It/Hate It you just tune to it.You can't escape from GAGA.

woman-shamelessly-dancing-crowd.gif

Aga Gydal
3 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Nah...

Shallow's bridge alone could carry it to become a hit. That song is a classic. Everyone knew it was going to be a hit. Go even on Golderby. Even Gaga haters were saying the song sounded good.

It’s a classic because it ended up being a success. More than half of the fans thought the song felt unfinished and didn’t punch hard enough. 

It’s a never ending cycle of people here thinking they understand what makes a song resonate with the masses. If you tally up how often we’re right, you’d be surprised how off the pulse we can be. If Gaga wanted to put this song out as an introduction to her next project, then I respect it and wanna go on that journey as a listener. 

LaserTech

Whatttt are you talking about, even if you aren’t a fan of it, you can’t deny the GP and radio will eat this up. 

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I thought this upon first few listens but it has grew on me quickly and I'm in love now

i don't know man. I LOVE Gaga's voice so much but it's not sticking. To me it feels like I'm watching a Disney Channel movie montage.

messybottom
13 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Oh, so people who genuinely loved the song are delusional now? Okay, cool.

Right!

Imagine thinking your opinion is factual. An opinion is just that... an opinion. :bradley:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived